Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

sneak peek for ahri's 3.13 changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IRawrAtYou

10-25-2013

Can we have a boost for Ahri's base movement speed? A little better now with the 6 second amp..

Severian NA

10-25-2013

Remember guys: Rickless asked for experiences playing against Ahri I'll try to get in some PBE games as a different mid today and see if she pops up.

Foxbyte

10-25-2013

Quote:
Severian NA:
Remember guys: Rickless asked for experiences playing against Ahri I'll try to get in some PBE games as a different mid today and see if she pops up.

My experience playing against Ahri is to just take Veigar and never ever lose to her.

Especially now that Mage Ahri will never be played again, it'll just be squishy, AP-stacking Ahri with DFG. His ultimate + DFG will one-shot her in every game. Or if for whatever reason that's not quite enough, add a Q + Ignite.

I already do this on Live whenever I meet an Ahri player, so solidifying Assassin Ahri as the only Ahri just makes it easier.

Meanwhile all I'll have to do is dodge Charm, which is cake. Hell, worst case I build Mercury's Treads and just blow her up mid-combo, since it still takes her 3+ seconds to get the whole thing off.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-25-2013

Quote:
Wolfynsong:
My experience playing against Ahri is to just take Veigar and never ever lose to her.

Especially now that Mage Ahri will never be played again, it'll just be squishy, AP-stacking Ahri with DFG. His ultimate + DFG will one-shot her in every game. Or if for whatever reason that's not quite enough, add a Q + Ignite.

I already do this on Live whenever I meet an Ahri player, so solidifying Assassin Ahri as the only Ahri just makes it easier.

Meanwhile all I'll have to do is dodge Charm, which is cake. Hell, worst case I build Mercury's Treads and just blow her up mid-combo, since it still takes her 3+ seconds to get the whole thing off.

half of this is technically speculation and you didn't really talk much about your experiences against her. Hurts more than helps

sohwayo

10-25-2013

its not time to nerf ahri. there are already bunch of ways to counter ahri without banning. u gotta check latest games that people are playing