Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heimerdinger rework on PBE today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

10-10-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:
It's actually quite a bit different from Karma. Heimer's cooldown is much higher and he doesn't get it until 6, which lets me make it far, far more powerful. Karma essentially can weave a big version of a normal spell in with her combo, whereas Heimerdinger can choose one of three ultimate spells at a normal ult cooldown.

So more like Katarina's old Killer Instincts, but an ultimate.

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-10-2013

Quote:
Zerglinator:
So more like Katarina's old Killer Instincts, but an ultimate.

Yea, I could see that. Three choices instead of two, and huge UPGRADE!!!s instead of little boosts . I never noticed the similarity, hehe.

For example, the RQ turret just rips people apart if they stay by it, and RW can 70-0 someone if they stay put for the whole thing.

sleepisdeath

10-10-2013

Hey Faux. Can you give us some help about that patching error?

PoorLepRecon

10-10-2013

Any base stat changes for heimer or is it only kit changes?

DaethFang

10-10-2013

Will heimer get a VU to go with his new kit?

exec3

10-10-2013

I just want to say thank you for removing the CDR on his ultimate. I personally hate CDR on champion kits because it not only screws up itemization but also in the end if you want a champion to have lower cooldowns then just lower their cooldowns.

sleepisdeath

10-10-2013

Quote:
exec3:
I just want to say thank you for removing the CDR on his ultimate. I personally hate CDR on champion kits because it not only screws up itemization but also in the end if you want a champion to have lower cooldowns then just lower their cooldowns.

this 1000x! passive cdr on the ult gave him power where i didnt want it because it limited my item choices.

Honduras

10-10-2013

Thanks a ton man. This is the most excited I've been since starting league.

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-10-2013

Waiting till people get him in game is almost as bad as waiting to be able to post all this stuff aaaaaaaa

Quote:
sleepisdeath:
Hey Faux. Can you give us some help about that patching error?

Not off the top of my head, but I can poke around and see what I learn.

Quote:
DaethFang:
Will heimer get a VU to go with his new kit?

Updated the first post with your answer ^^

Quote:
exec3:

Quote:
sleepisdeath:
this 1000x! passive cdr on the ult gave him power where i didnt want it because it limited my item choices.

Hehe, thanks ^^

Thoril21

10-10-2013

I've been waiting 2 years for this day.