Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heimerdinger rework on PBE today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mormondekaiser

10-10-2013

Looks great! Couple of questions though:
Why was the cooldown on his ultimate removed?
Why is the cooldown on his ultimate so large for having such a small impact? His ult is similar to Karma's but has a much larger cooldown.

kavi

10-10-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:

I had to mark so many "Syndra can throw heimer turrets" bugs as "working as intended", you have no idea hahahaha

If we find out it really sucks I can do something about it, but where I stand now it seems to me that Syndra tossing turrets is awesomer than hell . It only really hurts Heimer if he doesn't have other options, but I think we've done a good job of making sure he has tons and tons of options with this rework.

Thanks for the reply!

I don't really have a problem with Syndra throwing turrets; it fits well into her current Dominion meta (soft-countering a lot of common botlaners without being overpowered). I'm more worried about the general logic, especially as it impacts new players. If the newer gameplay becomes the vogue, and more minion-effecting abilities also effect turrets, then it's hard to argue for something like a Blitz grab simply bouncing off it.

Maybe it's just because I like clean and consistent code

exec3

10-10-2013

How does AS work with turrets? On live turrets get an AS boost right after being placed which dies off after a bit, is this the same as the rework or is turret AS consistent?

Stampedeo

10-10-2013

Quote:
sleepisdeath:
hmm when i try to load the patch it always stops at 344mb and tells me about an error. anyone else has this problem? its now like the 6-8 time it does that.

me too.. stops on bushoverlay.jpg somthing

Arc insanity

10-10-2013

First i want to clear up something, the spellvamp on the turret beams do they heal the turret or do they heal heimer?

Next is about turret hp and resistances, these turrets look like they are made out of the same paper the old ones were.
Perhaps some scaling with heimer's own resistances or max HP (the tankier heimer builds the tankier his turrets become)
Having the option to divert you build path so your turrets dont get instantly dominated would be nice.

Mallic

10-10-2013

Quote:
sleepisdeath:
hmm when i try to load the patch it always stops at 344mb and tells me about an error. anyone else has this problem? its now like the 6-8 time it does that.

I've been having the exact same issue!

Xenotime Gaze

10-10-2013

I have one question based on the new, sophisticated AI.

How do you "direct" your turrets to fire at champions? or do they automatically target champs that enter range?

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

10-10-2013

I don't like his grenade, grenade was cool when it could hurt tower... but now it's a bit lame ability, you should have changed it :/ low base dmg and low ap ratio, seriously, i wanted something cooler, even a passive ability.

PoorLepRecon

10-10-2013

A couple things. One, were any of his base stats changed? His base health for instance is incredibly low and tends to force him into building health based ap items to stay on the level of other mages. His base mana and mana regeneration are also very restricting. Two, does his ult keep the cdr or has that been dropped?

sleepisdeath

10-10-2013

Quote:
PoorLepRecon:
A couple things. One, were any of his base stats changed? His base health for instance is incredibly low and tends to force him into building health based ap items to stay on the level of other mages. His base mana and mana regeneration are also very restricting. Two, does his ult keep the cdr or has that been dropped?

dunno about the stats but his cdr on the ult has been dropped.