Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heimerdinger rework on PBE today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaosos

10-14-2013

Thanks Faux for being so responsive!

KmnTree

10-14-2013

Thanks Faux, you're so nice!

Cerxi

10-14-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:
Couple questions for you fine folks:

What skill do you max first and why?
1. Turrets, for more turret kits. Being able to deploy a full nest instantly is invaluable.
Which ult is your favorite and why?
2. Mini missiles, coolest particle, fun aiming, punishes enemies for chasing me away from the turrets and minions. Reminds me of Tyrian.

Cuix

10-14-2013

Quote:
AFuzzyMuffin:
Instead of nerfing the character because of an item interaction, I would like to know why she cannot just be unable to use said item?

This is the single dumbest suggestion I've seen for Ahri, and that it keeps popping up is the best evidence for keeping balance changes non-negotiable.

KmnTree

10-14-2013

Hi Faux,
Turn on and off R will cost 100 mana.
However, this didn't trigger the mana increment in muramana now on PBE.
Is this normal and correct?

matrinox

10-14-2013

Quote:
Ranik Ortega:
I hope this doesn't turn into a case of a dev looking at only positive feedback while ignoring the many who notice this is overall a nerf to an already underpowered champ.

Many thinking he's more UP than before? Really?

Ravors Malody

10-14-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:
Headin' home, cya guys!

--- your not finished.

Base stats need fixing, especially HP. Armor. and oh god mspd
---

Passive - still useless- Lame HP Regen- doesnt really help in any way

you can say helps existing turrets heal back.. but honestly its just easier to replace it with a fresh turret.

Q- Turret placement range- still horrible. im a squishy mage and I cant afford to place turrets at peoples feet to secure damage. -- if there is wave of minions, I am forced to attempt to auto attack to get my turret to focus enemy champion. --ugh.. thats impossible with his aspd and mspd..

-leblanc says hi. tasti mage- you just got poped like always

W- Rockets- super high 11 CD for basic aoe dmg. Annie says hi.. her wave clear W incinerate has 8 sec CD, with an option for an aoe stun..

--I have an 11 sec wave clear spell with no option to stun...

E.-- 18 sec CD too high,

R- this spell used to have 10/15/20% passive CD reduction........ where did that go OMG. give it back !!! -

JadeKnightblazer

10-14-2013

^^ As is... A new passive simple as the return of CDR (scales as levels) would be better then current. @_@

Ranik Ortega

10-14-2013

Quote:
Ravors Malody:
--- your not finished.

Base stats need fixing, especially HP. Armor. and oh god mspd
---

Passive - still useless- Lame HP Regen- doesnt really help in any way

you can say helps existing turrets heal back.. but honestly its just easier to replace it with a fresh turret.

Q- Turret placement range- still horrible. im a squishy mage and I cant afford to place turrets at peoples feet to secure damage. -- if there is wave of minions, I am forced to attempt to auto attack to get my turret to focus enemy champion. --ugh.. thats impossible with his aspd and mspd..

-leblanc says hi. tasti mage- you just got poped like always

W- Rockets- super high 11 CD for basic aoe dmg. Annie says hi.. her wave clear W incinerate has 8 sec CD, with an option for an aoe stun..

--I have an 11 sec wave clear spell with no option to stun...

E.-- 18 sec CD too high,

R- this spell used to have 10/15/20% passive CD reduction........ where did that go OMG. give it back !!! -

Yeah, I still don't see how Faux or anyone thinks this new Heimy even compares to half of the existing characters.

He's still quite weak by comparison.

DreamsOfGrandeur

10-15-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:
My point being: We actually have more levers to make turret beams feel good than may initially appear. We can adjust speed / warning time / etc, but players are still figuring out ways to make the beams situationally stronger instead of generally stronger--this incurs less cost to the rest of his kit and lets Heimer outplay his opponents, so I want to give that time to breathe before assessing raw power.

I think a huge factor to why everyone's unhappy with the beams is because their animations look like blurring vomit...

If you replaced it with Jinx's Zap graphics, it'd go over a lot better.

Personally, I would be happy with an increase in both speed and warning time.

A sudden "BEEP" and laser-indicator graphic for audiovisual feedback, then the beam projectile fires.

That sound solve the issue of turret-nests in bushes too! Which would lessen the impact of faster beams.