Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heimerdinger rework on PBE today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mestergrog

10-10-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:
It disappears, but does not count toward the 3 turret max while it's around.

So, are the stats any different from the regular turrets? Or does it have no stats because it's temporary

Xenotime Gaze

10-10-2013

I'm so happy right now!!!

Heim was THE FIRST hero I 'mained' in LoL (back when he had 3 turrets and grenades hit towers). I am VERY looking forward to this rework!

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-10-2013

Quote:
Labcown:
I'm loving the look of this re-work, it's more of a touch-up then anything else, and I'm excited about that!

How are his rockets working now? After reading the description, I'm getting the feeling of a reverse shotgun / lock-in behavior, where the farther you aim with your mouse, the more precise his rockets will be. Also, are they now AoE too, or are they a "First enemy hit" sort of deal?

P.S. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I spent a lot of effort making sure the abilities felt like upgraded versions of the same spells. It's about raising Heimerdinger, not changing him

Yep, the rockets are first enemy hit.

sleepisdeath

10-10-2013

Quote:
20thCenturyFaux:
It disappears, but does not count toward the 3 turret max while it's around.

nice! this sounds very good. after the first read through i was afraid that the ult turret would interrupt the normal turret build.

KevinDelMarr

10-10-2013

Do his turrets gain extra effects as they level up, or are there enough cool things at the start to where they feel good even at level 1?

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-10-2013

Quote:
Mestergrog:
So, are the stats any different from the regular turrets? Or does it have no stats because it's temporary

Its damage is listed under UPGRADE!!!, its beams charge twice as fast, and it has a big bag of extra HP compared to normal turrets.

Paradoof

10-10-2013

So this means you can get 3 Beams out of one enchanced turret with enough CDR, right? ooo

sleepisdeath

10-10-2013

Faux how does the Ult E work? I couldnt quite figure it out.

DoomScar

10-10-2013

Quote:
20thcenturyfaux:
it's about raising heimerdinger, not changing him :d

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Fomorian27

Recruiter

10-10-2013

Wasn't there an iteration where heimer picked up metal from dying creeps to refill the ammo for his turrets? What happened to that idea? Also, are there any plans to rework his passive?