Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heimerdinger rework on PBE today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mephew

10-10-2013

Sounds like Karma's R mechanic

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-10-2013

Quote:
Fomorian27:
Are the lasers modifiable by CDR? Also, are you in control of the CD or do they fire on their own every 12 seconds? Lastly, if you place two turrets but stagger their placement, will they still fire the lasers in sync?

The beam cooldown is indeed modified by CDR. They fire on their own or when Heimerdinger attacks someone / hits them with a grenade, but will attempt to save their beam for champions or if they feel threatened by a creep wave. Whether the beams fire in sync is mainly about when they get triggered.

Ratastok

10-10-2013

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

exec3

10-10-2013

Kind of sad Xyerous's Ulti Q didn't make it. Having played Heimer a little recently a big pain point was getting Turrets down when I got jumped and I was keen for Xypherous's Ulti Q to fix that up, I guess we'll see how it goes.

I've heard that items like magic pen, Rylai's slow and spellvamp among others don't work with Heimer's turrets. If this is true has this been fixed in the remake?

RonaldLoveCraft

Huntsman

10-10-2013

Awww yeah! Christmas is coming extra early!

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-10-2013

Quote:
exec3:
Kind of sad Xyerous's Ulti Q didn't make it. Having played Heimer a little recently a big pain point was getting Turrets down when I got jumped and I was keen for Xypherous's Ulti Q to fix that up, I guess we'll see how it goes.

I've heard that items like magic pen, Rylai's slow and spellvamp among others don't work with Heimer's turrets. If this is true has this been fixed in the remake?

I quite liked the idea of Xypherous's RQ, but it meant Heimerdinger had no ultimate turret to use in cases where he already did have his three turrets out. The big turret doesn't count against the turret limit, but it's still rowdy enough to work in the "caught outside the nest" case, so it's my hope that it's the same thing but better ^^

Magic pen works on turrets, and Rylai's / Liandri's / Spellvamp works on turret beams but not turret autoattacks.

Paradoof

10-10-2013

Quote:
H-28Q Apex Turret: Places a Turret that deals 90/110/130 (+0.33 AP) magic damage with its cannon and 225/300/375 (+0.8 AP) magic damage with its beam for 8 seconds.

So.. will the turret created by his ult disappear after 8 seconds or will it turn to a normal turret after those 8 seconds?

20thCenturyFaux

QA Analyst

10-10-2013

Quote:
Paradoof:
So.. will the turret created by his ult disappear after 8 seconds or will it turn to a normal turret after those 8 seconds?

It disappears, but does not count toward the 3 turret max while it's around.

Labcown

10-10-2013

I'm loving the look of this re-work, it's more of a touch-up then anything else, and I'm excited about that!

How are his rockets working now? After reading the description, I'm getting the feeling of a reverse shotgun / lock-in behavior, where the farther you aim with your mouse, the more precise his rockets will be. Also, are they now AoE too, or are they a "First enemy hit" sort of deal?

P.S. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

lightdragoon88

10-10-2013

Agh...my donger.

Can't wait.