Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Xerath, the Magus Ascendant Rework on PBE Today!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kamku

10-10-2013

Actually I think Reign of the magus would be a better name for his ulti

Fawstus

10-10-2013

Pls, some1 update the LoL Wiki! I want to know AP ratios and ranges! Numbers, pls!!!

MinonOP

10-10-2013

YaY
Can't wait for a video

Fatgunn

10-10-2013

Passive: Ancient Knowledge

Q: Spark Blast

W: Arcane Strike

E: Static Binding

R: Ascend or R: Planar Entity

Void22

10-10-2013

Quote:
LVNsNASmurf:

P: Mortal Contempt. Reasoning is as an ascended being of energy, he holds their defenses and limitations on energy workings in utter contempt.

I think Immortal's Contempt would be a better fit.

LoLKiru

10-10-2013

Quote:
drakon137:
So. Chancellor's Staff and Emperor's Sceptre. Why was it a good idea to give him a unique 100 AP + 50% magic pen item, and a copy of the same item that also lets him hit level 20?

To be fair, this is PROBABLY a troll item for all the dataminers. If its real though, I could see it being some kind of hard to get event item like The Head of Kha'Zix (for rengar) or Kha's 4th evolution point

GlaciesPhoenicis

10-10-2013

Quote:
LoLKiru:
To be fair, this is PROBABLY a troll item for all the dataminers. If its real though, I could see it being some kind of hard to get event item like The Head of Kha'Zix (for rengar) or Kha's 4th evolution point

How did you find out about these items? I can't find anything about them.

Paper Skull

Recruiter

10-10-2013

Passive: Flow of Magic

Q: Arcanopulse

W: Uncontained Burst

E: Concussive Bolt

R: Power Overwhelming

OnyStyle

Recruiter

10-10-2013

Quote:
Thales:
I saw something interesting in the datamined stuff. A Xerath-only item, like Bonetooth for Rengar, that, along with some blasting power, allows him to level up to Level 20. What does this even mean? Is it just an eventual additional two levels worth of stats? While that would be hilarious and incredibly flavorful, it doesn't strike me as particularly powerful. Or will it be possible for his abilities to each get a little bit more scaling at levels 19 and 20? So you could actually have level 7 Q when you reach Level 20? I don't know if that would be balanced or indeed balanceable, but it would be awfully cool.

Because of the error on PBE updating atm I haven't seen this. However, it may instead mean his ult can be leveled up to level 5. (Assuming level 3 isn't the max on it.) A level is worth about an extra dorans. Which is pretty powerful imo.

Nopaq

10-10-2013

What is the process to becoming a tester? I have played about 1000 ranked games now and I love playing mid. I enjoy playing Xerath, and I would love to be able to test out his new kit and provide some feedback.