Does Last Whisper work with Garen's Q and E?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

Title. I'm sure it has been stated before but no search makes it too difficult to find.

I'm just thinking I might only do some slight changes to Garen where he may still be viable. I'll probably still go sunfires but instead of the 2nd one get that Last Whisper which will help his Q and E as well as increase penetration if it does that.

So can anyone confirm if it works on Q and E?

MalHeartsNutmeg

12-14-2010

Err it works with Judgment (The spin), not sure about Decisive strike, but I think it doesn't.

Ike

12-14-2010

ANY physical damage works with LW

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidawn View Post
ANY physical damage works with LW
So that's what I have been told but I know there have been bugs before where "Physical" skills actually were not effected by Last Whisper.

I was more curious if anyone knows, 100% tested, that it does indeed work with E and Q or even just E.

Buhamut Zeo

12-14-2010

They fixed LW to work with any abilities that deal physical damage a few patches ago.

Timlankey

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhamut Zeo View Post
They fixed LW to work with any abilities that deal physical damage a few patches ago.
Okay cool. Link by any chance? This is what I was looking for but I also like strong evidence.

Found it: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=298128 Cool....might be worth it on garen now that it has AD and now Attack Speed, as well as Pirate.