Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LeaverBuster FAQ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mochisun

09-24-2014

I have recently been banned for leaving games. The first 2 leaves were on normal games and were my fault for leaving due to my team not surrendering(wish i stayed in base). I then later on played a ranked game in which my mother had an emergency, however i can still sorta see how this was my fault for being alive in the situation. Last week I began to play ranked again with caution towards my recent leaverbuster reports and a freak storm runs over and cuts the power. I get banned for a day. Today I was neglecting to play in fear of getting banned but I believed and won my first 2 ranked games . The third I played with my friend. Halfway through the game I get "Disconnected from server" My friend on skype explains how this is not just me but half the enemy followed by him. He assures me that I will not get banned because this is not my fault in any way other than simply existing and choosing to play a game in which I thought was the best at the time. To my surprise I am now banned for 3 days. I am informed that league had huge problems with NA server, yet my game which was effected by the server, not me, was still counted against my leaver status. I am now waiting for three days and likely many more after that in absolute fear of some unexpected event happening again that I have no control over. If there is any way you can help my recent problem(Not even going to ask anything beyond my 1 day ban) I would appreciate it.

K1ssK1ssBangBang

09-26-2014

OK, maybe someone can help me. Total newbie here (today makes it 3 days I've played total) and I didn't even know you could get banned until, hello, here I am banned. Now, I've played A LOT of games already and throughout that I've only stopped and left from ONE game. ONE. I was banned for 24hrs. Now, the other games were because of lag and no matter what I would lag, disconnect or the server would crash, and immediately I would log back in and continue the match. How does that equal to me being banned? Also, I was reading that I was supposed to get a warning email? That would have been nice to have received. Maybe all of this could have been avoided.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do seeing as I never have been through this (again, only been at this three days). Is there someone I can talk to or something I can do? I don't want to sound petulant but I've reached lvl 11 already and that takes a lot of games in 3 days and to miss only one out of all those games and to get penalized for it sounds pretty messed up.

K1ssK1ssBangBang

09-26-2014

I'm just saying, if LoL crashed anymore my insurance would go up. You feeling me LoL. You guys better dish out money for a better playing experience with less crashing and less lagging. I'm sure you guys made LOADS with this world championship that I heard so much about. DISH IT OUT AND HELP US OUT

Raxxxus

09-28-2014

was in-justice-ly baned by leave buster for leaving 1 game, the leave buster system is to tweaked up so it picked up on the server issues and my client crashing and added those to my account, and i play alot all the time so i cant help it when they are doing live patch's to give "hot fixe's" to the game, but leave buster doesnt seem to know the difference to when people are forced out of a match or if they leave a match and im a victim of the latter, so when i left 1 game cause of insert (in game issues with team) im banned for 7 days i feel this isnt right to me and nor is it right for such a worked up broken system to be doing this to me.

SauI SiIver

09-28-2014

ha do something please. ive lost my promos 5 times in a row now and i cant make that up to kids leaving. everypromo ive had afks this is bull**** and its getting quite old. Dont even wanna play beacause I feel like it will be a 4v5 for sure. I cant stand it cause i know nothing will happen to those people that leave.

Raxxxus

09-28-2014

i feel for you, that rage were you just want to throat punch someone, cause the match making gave you the bunk randomly brought together team well making you fight what feels like a pro premade team, for like 3-5 match's straight and then you get 1 evenish kinda of game were you are winning most of the match but then your team just starts doing what ever the heck they want and start getting cought out by the whole enemy team for like 3-4 kills for each person on your team in the span of 10 mins so then the enemy team has made their come back and well your scream at your team to stop roaming and to group up the enemy team just pushes and ends the match before your team decides to listen to you asking them to group.

LeftHandedTurtle

10-01-2014

I have been playing game through and through and it was not because of my internet connection or my computer the I'm forced to leave but it is because of whatever maintenance is being done to LOL.

I play don't intentionally leave a game, it is these crashes that I've been experiencing lately.

May I have my 1 day ban lifted please?

DatAsianChampion

10-03-2014

Can someone explain to me how many times you can get banned till a perma ban? My cousin has told me about LoL and I have been enjoying it lately. I'm a good player, I help out my team and encourage my team. But I never knew about the LeaveBuster till August. That was when I got my first 1 day ban. After that, I got a 3 day ban the next day. And my cousin told me to not leave games, so I tried not to. After 4 more weeks of playing after that 3 day ban, I left 3-4 games in that 4 weeks. And then I got another 3 day ban for leaving games. So if I don't disconnect from any games for the next 2 months (or so), will I lower my ban times to 1 day? Is that possible? Because I don't want a 7 day ban if I leave a game or two 6 months after I got my last ban.

IVANJO451

10-04-2014

If I get banned till the next day will the account be unlocked at the same time I was given the ban strike or just as soon it considered the next day

DatAsianChampion

10-04-2014

Quote:
IVANJO451:
If I get banned till the next day will the account be unlocked at the same time I was given the ban strike or just as soon it considered the next day

It will unlock at the time you were banned.