Jinx and Caitlyn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The 876th Noob

10-08-2013

So I know Jinx and Vi are like arch nemeses. However, aren't Vi and Caitlyn "partners in crime," (pun indeed intended) and "Piltover's finest"? So what is the relationship between Jinx and Caitlyn?

And I apologize if it's in the lore, I haven't gotten around to reading it yet, I'm lazy :P

Lulu For You

10-08-2013

I think Cait and Jynx used to be best friends. They used to play volleyball on the pitover beach. She was in the finals going against the duo yordles Teemo and Tristiana. Jynx tried to jump and spike the ball, but she landed on cait's trap and tore her leg apart. Vi soon replaced her sister in the volleyball tournament. Jynx decided to leave and set her own path as a hyper carry volleyball player.

xSkywardBreakerx

10-12-2013

Well I've actually replied back to one post similar to this. The relationship they have is exactly what is put bluntly in front of you. Criminal and detective. Jinx doesn't wanna mess with her as much cause she isn't fun. Vi is headstrong and likes to smash things. Punch first ask questiomd later. So imagine all the fun you can have by having a now law enforcer smash the thing they swore to protect. Vi also use to be a former criminal. Maybe jinx wants a partner. See how interesting vi is? That's exactly what cait isn't. Thats why they don't talk about jinx and cait