[Guide] Twitch -- AKA John J. Rambo, the Rage-Inducing Steamloller

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Satoris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

12-23-2009

Just went 18-2 with this build, I strongly recommend it :-)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XDG Apexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-23-2009

Can we have a mastery screenshot for twitch or something?

Just tried it

http://i49.tinypic.com/15s8n6a.jpg

Would of gotten more if they didnt surrender at 25.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ibplunderin

Member

12-23-2009

lol, just heard you gloat about your highest kill amount, and now you made a guide about it.

It is a pretty nice guide, but just for the record Assassin's creed 2 is a great game. You should give it another shot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rydog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-24-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciHeart View Post
Can we have a mastery screenshot for twitch or something?

Just tried it

http://i49.tinypic.com/15s8n6a.jpg

Would of gotten more if they didnt surrender at 25.
I go 21/9/0. Anything's good in the Offensive tree (again, I recommend Improved Rally), and I focus on armor/magic resist for the Defensive tree.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ibplunderin

Member

12-24-2009

You guys know you can just look up his profile in game and see what mastery/rune setup he has right?... just fyi.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HappyBday

Banned

12-27-2009

rushing infinity edge? with double avarice blades? strange build indeed. and wouldn't you want to get last whisper sooner than black cleaver or even bloodthirst?

seems like a good guide, does qtips use this itembuild usually?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rydog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyBday View Post
rushing infinity edge? with double avarice blades? strange build indeed. and wouldn't you want to get last whisper sooner than black cleaver or even bloodthirst?

seems like a good guide, does qtips use this itembuild usually?
Always.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HappyBday

Banned

12-28-2009

Rydog, what runes do you recommend? all furors?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnOfficial

Senior Member

12-28-2009

Hey I play twitch myself, and decided to use this build. I ended up getting banshees veil right after thirster due to a lot of magic and stunners on their team..

I won both games with this build but it seems im attacking extremely slow, I do damage.. But a little speed would help. Wouldnt you recommend maybe a zeal instead of one of avarice blades?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HappyBday

Banned

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnOfficial View Post
Hey I play twitch myself, and decided to use this build. I ended up getting banshees veil right after thirster due to a lot of magic and stunners on their team..

I won both games with this build but it seems im attacking extremely slow, I do damage.. But a little speed would help. Wouldnt you recommend maybe a zeal instead of one of avarice blades?
After having giving this build a try, I have to agree with the double avarice and infinity before zeal. To utilize this item route, you need to be more than a twitch, you need to be john j rambo, you need to understand for fights that matter, you want to time and position yourself always where you are just coming out of stealth. then you will not be missing the atk speed at all, but loving the mass crits.


12345612 ... 13