[Guide] Twitch -- AKA John J. Rambo, the Rage-Inducing Steamloller

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2010

No, your relying on crit power, their relying on their raw power, i've destroyed Twitches that had picks+curved bows while only with two avarice blades.

Senior Recruiter

07-21-2010

personally I prefer wit's end over last whisper (unless the enemy team has 3 or more tanks with lots of armor or have a couple heroes that dont use mana). coming out of ambush or spray and prey your attack speed is huge and not only are you dealing an extra 42 damage you are also draining their mana. this is great for draining strong heroes with small mana pools (the new xin is a good example, can't use hit knockup, charge or ult without activating an ability) so they won't be able to stun/run or other wise mess up your ambush with abilities. the extra magic resist is just a nice bonus to give a little extra survivability.

by the way, how is the 42 damage calculated? is it magic damage? or true damage?

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
personally I prefer wit's end over last whisper (unless the enemy team has 3 or more tanks with lots of armor or have a couple heroes that dont use mana). coming out of ambush or spray and prey your attack speed is huge and not only are you dealing an extra 42 damage you are also draining their mana. this is great for draining strong heroes with small mana pools (the new xin is a good example, can't use hit knockup, charge or ult without activating an ability) so they won't be able to stun/run or other wise mess up your ambush with abilities. the extra magic resist is just a nice bonus to give a little extra survivability.

by the way, how is the 42 damage calculated? is it magic damage? or true damage?
Magic damage, thus reduced by MR.

TONY STARKER

08-03-2010

i killed condon with this build when he was kog mal xD

Hexify

08-04-2010

IS this still viable?

xplag

08-14-2010

Why is this guide not in bold and with a golden aura around it? It's by far the best Twitch build every created or thought of. This guide is completely viable and extremely potent, no, scratch that, loltaculous.

Twitch's debilitating poison is by far one of the best moves in the game. An untargeted massive AOE slow that slows people to a crawl lets you do so much damage before they can escape, and it has such a short CD that you can spam it if you really needed to. It's great for escape and for ganking and sets up early game kills like they're served on a golden platter to you. But that's not that important.

After trying so many different Twitch builds, including the Malady/AS builds and even tank builds (ridiculous, right?), stumbling upon this one was a godsend. You outdamage everything in sight, you steamloll the other team into oblivion, and your team can feed like mad and you can still win. You are a supercarry that is nearly untouchable.

I love running into enemy Twitches. So few of them use this build and you dominate them easier since Twitch is fragile by nature anyways. Twitches with Malady just fail hard against you and usually rage to no end.

More people need to thumbs up this guide, it should be a +100000.

PS, for those of you who don't think this build is as effective as other builds, it takes some time getting used to the weaker, but harder hitting side of Twitch. The Malady builds help you be more aggressive and take more chances, but doesn't have the sustained damage that this does. So get over your noobiness and learn to be a MAN, like Rambo.

SHRock

08-14-2010

Can you convince me why this build is better than the old build that uses crits for damage? I think this build would be for a more tankier team

MrToasty

08-14-2010

Twitch question.

When you are in stealth, does it matter if you ult first then target a character or do you have to target a character first to gain the Attk. Speed bonus then ult?

I've heard it both ways.

Xavier227

08-22-2010

Doesn't this build lack crit chance? I usually go phantom dancer instead of last whisper for the crit,movement and attack speed cap. What do you think about it? I usually end up with 90%+ crit chance

Aengil

08-22-2010

+1. Most epic guide I have ever read and also a much needed guide. If I could spam thumbs up, I would do it all for you