Ashe Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chief Astrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2010

I've been playing Ashe for quite a while now and I would like to hear other player's opinions on my usual build as Ashe.

Doran's Blade
Boots of Speed
Doran's Blade
BF Sword
Boots of Swiftness
Infinity Edge
Zeal
Last Whisper
Banshee's Veil
Phantom Dancer
Black Cleaver

hydrogencar

12-14-2010

Throw some HP elixirs between BF Sword and Infinity Edge and you are absolutely fine with this build.

Eledhan

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrusqt View Post
I've been playing Ashe for quite a while now and I would like to hear other player's opinions on my usual build as Ashe.

Doran's Blade
Boots of Speed
Doran's Blade
BF Sword
Boots of Swiftness
Infinity Edge
Zeal
Last Whisper
Banshee's Veil
Phantom Dancer
Black Cleaver
This build is pretty good...only thing I would recommend re-considering is swapping Phantom Dancer for Yuumou's Ghostblade. The critical chance from the ghostblade, IE, and masteries should get you to 37%. This means with the first 3 seconds of not attacking, you still have 50% chance to critical at level 18, and 100% after only9 12 seconds. Plus, ghostblade gives you more volleys, more Arrows, and more damage with volley.

Shagrarz

12-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eledhan View Post
This build is pretty good...only thing I would recommend re-considering is swapping Phantom Dancer for Yuumou's Ghostblade. The critical chance from the ghostblade, IE, and masteries should get you to 37%. This means with the first 3 seconds of not attacking, you still have 50% chance to critical at level 18, and 100% after only9 12 seconds. Plus, ghostblade gives you more volleys, more Arrows, and more damage with volley.
Your build order would look like this now:

-Dorans
-Boots
-Dorans
-BF Sword
-Upgraded Boots
-IE
-Brutalizer
-LW
-Banshees
-Youmuus
-Either Black cleaver or Bloodthirster, with preference to the latter