Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Clarification on 5v5 "dupe" champion custom games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jikker

10-08-2013

Thank you for clearing this up!!!!

Please think about making this a permanent feature!

Splinterheart

10-08-2013

I'm curious as to why the modes need to be cycled through rather than just added? I'm sure you're aware people would just like perma modes (at least permanent Custom Game modes).
And although it's not a game mode, is it possible that we'll ever see the old custom games only Winter Summoner's Rift or even the old Harrowing Map?
I know Riot is looking to improve the visual quality of SR, but could we have those until then maybe? Q_Q

Warriorman21

10-08-2013

Zombies Mode:
7 people.
Game starts with a team of 2 on the zombies side, both spawning with 2 warmogs. Any time a member of the non-zombie team dies, they change team to the zombie team, and respawn on the zombie team. Zombies win when all players are zombies. Humans win after surviving x minutes. No shopping.

Like Halo all over again.

PsyDragon

10-08-2013

Quote:
Brackhar:
In the meantime, have fun! Try out Fiddlesticks if you haven't: five Fiddles is one of the scariest things I think I've ever seen. It's just... birds all day.

Five Fiddles?! Do you know what unspeakable horror your unleashing?!

I've heard rumors... that if 5 Fiddles all Crowstorm and then Drain each other in the shape of a pentagram the Dark Mistress Lollipoppy will be summoned.

Mecha KhaZix

10-08-2013

Riot, you're welcome for the public playtesting and feedback of this mode

LrdVprScrpn

10-08-2013

Jungle Deathmatch-

Only Jungle mobs spawn as well as dragon and Baron. Big mobs are worth X points, champion kills are worth Y points, Baron and Dragon are worth Z points. First team to 100 wins.

LoL RTS-

Players can purchase items that spawn friendly turrets/minions/jungle mobs on a cooldown.

Ergand

Recruiter

10-08-2013

I like the idea of a game mode where passives are 10x stronger. It might have to be draft though. Tristana outranging turrets at level 4, Zilean giving his allies +80% exp, Rengar leaping across the map, etc. Then you have Malphite, Vlad, Singed, Poppy, Zac, and Maokai the super-tanks, but Brand, Zed, and J4, the tank killers. Soraka + Galio gives Galio 800 starting AP, but Kassadin takes 150% less magic damage and Fiddles lowers MR by 100. There are so many overpowered options that it may end up balancing out.

I also like the idea of a mode where unique passive effects are no longer unique. Sunfire Cape, Warmog's, Tri-Force, ect. Could be thrown together with another game mode if it isn't different enough.

Mecha KhaZix

10-08-2013

Quote:
psydragon:
five fiddles?! Do you know what unspeakable horror your unleashing?!

I've heard rumors... That if 5 fiddles all crowstorm and then drain each other in the shape of a pentagram the dark mistress lollipoppy will be summoned.

lolliskarner.jpg

BaltyTheBeast

10-08-2013

I cant find a 5v5 mumu, I am sad

Brackhar

Features Designer

10-08-2013

Quote:
TheMasterZails:
ARAM Football.

Is a game my brother and a few friends came up with.
The rules are to score you must be killed by the enemies platform laser.
The enemies will get the kill if they hit you recently.
You get 7 points each champ that dies by the platform laser.
You can not score if the enemy team is dead you have to wait for them to be able to defend.
We play to the 20 minute mark the team with least points surrenders the game.
This works for a really funny relaxing game if you are tired of the normal or ranked games.

One time with a premade ARAM football our team lost which was so funny.
We were diving there platform and the other team figured out what we were doing and they were to tanky with items to stop. Funnest time I have ever had on League of legends.

This idea came from just messing around in ARAM with Alistar and Oriana.
Ori said Ori with the ball throws for the touchdown pass to Ali.

This could actually be really good imo, and would work on SR as well.