Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Clarification on 5v5 "dupe" champion custom games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warriorman21

10-08-2013

Why play with Beyblades when you can play 5xGaren Vs 5xGaren?

ArchWarriorNexus

10-08-2013

I would like to say that five Syndra's quite buggy. When a Syndra on your team ults and drop around 5 balls, and when another syndra ults in the same team those 5 balls add up to the damage. Each ball does at least 100 or so damage. So Imagine 20 Syndra balls coming towards you....

SymphonicFinale

10-08-2013

In addition to 5v5 of the same champion, I think we could all love the option in custom games to change the starting gold and champion levels, and perhaps no cooldowns as well.

Darkvolcan

10-08-2013

Reds are a bunch of hypocrites lol

First it's "hurr don't use it we permaban everyone"
Now it's "hurr everyone likes it, it was intentional all along, epik troled!"

Also, thanks for remembering GD is the official forum, and not leddit. It only took 3 days, good on you

NocPat

10-08-2013

Making custom games truly customizable would do wonders.

Matchmaking doesn't even need to apply to them, we'll make good use out of the custom games.

TheNameIsJohnny

10-08-2013

Quote:
Darkvolcan:
Reds are a bunch of hypocrites lol

First it's "hurr don't use it we permaban everyone"
Now it's "hurr everyone likes it, it was intentional all along, epik troled!"

Also, thanks for remembering GD is the official forum, and not leddit. It only took 3 days, good on you

Sounds legit

TiberiusAudley

Adjudicator

10-08-2013

Quote:
Brackhar:
Featured game modes are intended to be unique short-lived experiences that we'll release regularly, and we're really excited by the possibilities. Cycling new modes will let us work with you guys to create new experiences that would have been difficult to do as permanent game features, and it gives us free reign to go mildly crazy. Also, cycling new modes in and out will allow us to keep these things fresh and focused from a gameplay perspective.

So...

Riot's been playing Prime World?

Buboniic

Recruiter

10-08-2013

Logged in just to Upvote, and to say that I love the gamemode and the video!

Kirazy

10-08-2013

Quote:
Spitsonkittens:
Custom game options.

Don't create a bunch of different game modes for us; create the system that we can use to create our own game types.

Choose the map, number of champions, starting gold, starting level, dupe champs allowed, winning criteria... so much more. Just think of all the different things we could choose.

If you give us the options, I'm positive the community can create endless game types for us all to enjoy

THIS! Give us real, meaningful customization options and let US design our own game types. Don't give us a game type and then cycle through them. Give us CUSTOMIZATION.

Masterfiends

10-08-2013

Brackhar, I'm a streamer with about 3.4k followers and growing fast and yesterday I streamed 2 games of this 5v5 same champ thing (i didn't host these games, I joined them) before I went to bed and then the next day I was suspended from twitch.

Is there anything you guys can do to help me out? I didn't know that it was against twitch rules to stream it or if it's a mistake or something?

stream link http://www.twitch.tv/masterfiends