Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Clarification on 5v5 "dupe" champion custom games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daen

Recruiter

10-08-2013

Nothing but respect for the way you guys handled this, Riot. Well done both from a giving us stuff we want standpoint and a PR standpoint!

2nd Fiddle

10-08-2013

Welcome to the League of Draven, Draven, Draven, Draven, Draven, Draven, Draven, Draven, Draven, and Draven.

Inmund

10-08-2013

5 Swains would stack torment`s damage amplification?

Kr1sys

10-08-2013

<3 Thanks for the update Brackhar

HappyMaskSalesmn

10-08-2013

All Nidalee all mid. In other words dodgeball.

Extremely fun game, but I found people to 'cheese' it by building tanky. It's more fun if everyone is super powerful and squishy imo.

The Lady Joanna

10-08-2013

I think this is a terrific idea! It's great to step away from Summoner's Rift once in a while and play something thats totally different. Please keep this mode forever!

Firefly Captain

10-08-2013

o god those teemo shrooms O_O

PsykeSC

10-08-2013

Wonderful post!

I am really looking forward to this.

Here's my suggestion of a game mode: WTF Mode. This is a mode in DotA 2 that can be enabled with an in-game cheat only in custom games, that reduces all mana costs and spell cooldowns to 0. Imagine the craziness (and the Karthus bans...)! Here's some of it in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0CgH3hUAWE

Another obvious suggestion that's been said again and again, is a sandbox mode, to test out abilities, champions, summoner spells, vision tricks and all. All to train your LoL mechanics!

And I really suggest you try out All Reset champions, like Katarina or Tristana. It's hilarious!

Ornan

10-08-2013

So its gonna be like L4d2?

BastionKross

10-08-2013

Maybe a Free For All mode with 10 champs trying to rack up the most kills before the time runs out, or five teams of duos competing king of the hill style. You'd need a new map, but it would be fun to mess around in.