Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

High School Champions: Katarina's first Day!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerichan

10-06-2013

I wanted to give the champs a more modern personality. But it's just for kicks mostly.

High School Champions: Katarina

"Hey, Hey Kat, wake up!"

"Hmmmm." Katarina woke up to the sound of her friend and opened her eyes to the glaring sunlight. "Hmmm, Talon...wha..."

Talon cringed at her laziness. "Girl get up, before we get there late!"

Katarina simply shruged him off and went back to sleep saying something inaudible under breath.

Talon cringed, then smiled slightly as he grabbed to end of her sheet and tore it off her. Katarina's laziness was astounding, but Talon had a crazy thought. He smiled. "Hehe, this outta wake her up!" Talon placed one of his fingers in his mouth and made sure it was really slippery with his saliva, then surprising Katarina by wriggling his now wet finger in her ear.

"Ahhhh, TALON, STOP IT!" She yelled. As Talon simply jolted to the door and started laughing loudly, holding his stomach in the laughter.

"Oh, come on Kat, you know you love how the slipperyness feels inside you!" He said as he continued to laugh loudly.

Katarina's facial expression changed from sleepy to angry as she throws her pillows at Talon's laughing face. "GET OUT OF MY ROOM, YOU PERV!" And throws another pillow. Talon gracefully dodged the deadly pillow as he laughed more then started to calm himself.

"Mr. Du Couteau told me to wake you, so get ready and we shall get going." He said releasing a faint laugh afterwards and then shutting the door as he left. Katarina let her body fall back as the glorious sunlight shone through her bedroom window, letting it reinvigorate her. Then getting up after a few seconds to get ready.

"I assume she's awake, I heard you laughing up there." Mr. Du Couteou said as Talon came down stairs.

Talon smiled from ear to ear. "Yes, she should be getting ready now, if not already in the bath." He said grinning evily.

"Talon, you and Katarina has been friends for a long time now. Haven't you ever considered being her husband?" Du Couteou said. Talon's eyes widened and his face was left in a highly surprised state at the randomness of the question. But the moment he was going to say something Du Couteau continued. "HAHA! I'm only joking, it's ok." He said smiling and laughing, then taking on a stern face. " But seriously she's a beautiful girl now, she needs to find a boyfriend!"

"I heard that!" Katarina said appearing out of the blue.

"Ehehe, how long were you standing there?" Talon asked.

"Long enough to hear you two talk about me. Father I thought I told you that I'm not interested in the foul imaginations of men!" Katarina said in a seemingly upset tone.

"Why the long face Kat?" Talon asked.

"Why? because someone decided to wake me from my sleep!"

"Come on, honey, don't be like that, I would've done it but Talon came over to walk to school with you, so he kinda volounteered." Du Couteou said.

"Wait...What?! You told me to wake her up! You traitor!" Talon said with a hint of fear and playfulness at the same time.

"Now, now, Talon don't try to weasel your way out of it!" Du Couteau said grinning evily.

"Bu...but!" Talon looked at Katarina as she grew closer to him with her hair flaring out of anger. His eyes widened more at his impending doom. As Katarina headlocked Talon, squeezing him tightly until he started to choke. As the fire burned in Katarina's eyes Talon's soul started to rise out of his body.

"Alright Katarina, quit strangling your friend and get to walking, school starts in an hour."

Katarina drops Talon's head on the table with a hard knock, knocking his soul back inside his body as he stood up rubbing his chin with his palm with a 'I'm going to get you back for this!' look on his face as he looked at Du Couteau. "I think I just had a near-death experience." He said, rubbing his chin.

"Alright, father, I'll go!" Katarina said opening the door with Talon following her.

"And ah, Talon!" Du Couteau called as Talon turned to look at him. "Take care of my daughter!" Talon simply bowed his head at Du Couteau as he was pulled away by Katarina. Mr. Du Couteau simply gave a smiled as he close the house door and prepared for work.

Author's note: Now I tried to put a modern-teenage attitude to the featured Champions, and some comedy with it. :3 Tell me what you think and I might continue this!

TemplaroftheVoid

10-06-2013

Hmm, I'm assuming that this will be a Garen/Kat fic? *sighs* Anyways, I feel like Talon should be the emo kid in the back not talking to anybody (no because of lore reasons, I just think it'd be funny as hell XD). I'd also like to see some Talon/Kat action (but I'm assuming that it's going to be a Garen/Kat... *sigh* that pairing is everywhere now...). One note, it's 'playfulness', not 'playfullness' (unless you live outside the US, then I have no idea how your spelling works), but besides that it was all good. Anyways, while the concept of a "High School League" isn't new at all, this promises to be interesting.

Zerichan

10-06-2013

Quote:
TemplaroftheVoid:
Hmm, I'm assuming that this will be a Garen/Kat fic? *sighs* Anyways, I feel like Talon should be the emo kid in the back not talking to anybody (no because of lore reasons, I just think it'd be funny as hell XD). I'd also like to see some Talon/Kat action (but I'm assuming that it's going to be a Garen/Kat... *sigh* that pairing is everywhere now...). One note, it's 'playfulness', not 'playfullness' (unless you live outside the US, then I have no idea how your spelling works), but besides that it was all good. Anyways, while the concept of a "High School League" isn't new at all, this promises to be interesting.

lol Emo kid lol. Thx for the spelling correction my bad. Thx for the comment and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Ummm no i might change the love pairing. not sure yet!

iChaosDragon

10-09-2013

Oh dear god, please continue this.
I logged in just to encourage it! Don't make my hard work go to waste!

Zerichan

10-09-2013

Quote:
iChaosDragon:
Oh dear god, please continue this.
I logged in just to encourage it! Don't make my hard work go to waste!

your prayers are answered, I'm writing it now!

Zerichan

10-09-2013

Chapter 2: The Rich Kids, The Principle.

Katarina and Talon arrived at the main gate of the school, the sun was blaring and the wind was low. They both looked around to see many other student. Garen, Lux, Diana, Leona, Evelynn...but then a girl quickly came up to Talon. She had 9 tails and long Black hair, really big breast, a slim waist and big hips. She ran right up to Talon and look right in his face. Talon's eyes widened and he started to blush a little.

"Your cute." She said looking intensly at Talon. She then looked at Katarina. "Is this your girlfriend?" Talon blushed more. "So it is!" He started to speak but she just kept talking. "You know, I can do ALOT more for you, if you want." She said grabbing his arm and giggling. She then forced him to stroke her brest by moveing his hand onto them. "I'll do anything you want! No fee's included!" She kept his hand on her breast when he finally caught Katarina glaring at him, then he broke away from her blushing madly.

"I'm sorry, you seem like a nice girl and all but unfortunatly I'm taken. I'm sorry I can't satisfy your needs." He said calmly while still blushing madly.

"I see, well that's too bad. I wanted some action before school started, oh well. I guess I'll have to try again later then!" She said giving a wink and walking away.

Katarina then looked and Talon and he looked back. "Gee, I wonder who the lucky girl is that claimed your heart." She said with a straight face. Talon's eyes twitched at what she said, as if saying 'YOUR SO STUPID, IT'S YOU DUMBASS!' but he couldn't bring himself to say anything.

"OMG, HE'S HERE!" Said Lux.

"OMG, SHE'S HERE!" Said Ezreal.

"What's going on?" Katarina asked herself softly. Then at that moment two limo's pulled up to the school. One was black and the other was white. The moment the doors opened all the males and females, (except Talon and Katarina) flocked closer to get a better look at the persons getting out.

Katarina and Talon decided to join the line of students that lead all the way up to the doors of the school and they waited there to see who these people were. Both doors opened and a man got out of one of them. His look was that of a pretty boy. Fairly long brown hair, he wore lots of Gems around his neck and his hand's his watch was magnificently decorated with different colour gems. Even the buttons on his shirt had some kind of "sparkle" on them. He stepped out of the car and proceeded to wave at his long posse of Fan girls. And one of them fainted when he blew a kiss at her, and smiled. Another one fainted when he bowed and looked directly at her and winked.

"He's so dreamy!" Said one of the girls next to Katarina.

"I want to have his babies!" Said another next to Talon.

Then the men started ogling at the person coming out of the white limo. As she stood up, she flicked her long silver hair with grace as it glistened in the glaring sun light. And the men where as coordinated as a classical orchestra. She strethed her body left and they turned they followed, she stretched right and they followed, then she turned around to get her bag from the back of the limo, as as she bent over to get her bag, all the males dipped their heads to the side to get a better look at her posterior.

The black limo was easily recognisable as Gem Corp, who have a multi billion dollar industry in transporting rare gem's and crystals from all over the world, which had the logo at the side of the limo. But the white one was unfamiliar. The design on it was beautiful, but Katarina nor Talon could figure it out. And the male rich kid walked closer to the entrace he blew kisses at several girls, Lux, Nidalee, Diana and Morgana fainted. The female rich kid, walked through casually and signed posters for Garen, Tryndamere, Ezreal (who fainted) and Jayce. The posters were all pictures of herself in swimwear, while others were pictures of the new PENTAKILL rock band. When the male rich kid came to the entrance, he noticed that Katarina was the only person not freaking out about his "pretty face". An he proceeded to speak to her.

"Good morning beautiful lady! I am Taric! The son of the owner of Gem Corp." He said smiling as his peerly white teeth flashed in the sunlight with a *TING*. Katarina simply looked at the man with a straight face.

"Yo! Nice to meet you!" As she grabbed Talon. "Let's go Talon!" Taric's mouth fell open like an anvil on a scale. In the complete shock that there was one girl who wasn't only beautiful like the redest rose. But who didn't freak out when she saw him like the others did. He then made it his mission to win that girls heart no matter what, but there was one problem, Talon. The female rich kid touched Talon's shoulder.

"It's ok, Taric. Not all the girls will want you." She said with a quiet giggle. Talon's face grew serious as he blurted out loudly.

"She, the one who dosen't freak out in my beautiful presence, the one with the beautiful crimson hair, those hips, those boobs, that attitude, that ass! I SHALL MAKE HER MY WIFE! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"

The female population behind him glared at him intensly then switched their attention to the new girl.

"What's so good about her anyway?" Said Lux.

"Yeah, who gives her the right to take our sweet, beautiful man away!" Nidalee said.

"So should we warn her?" Leona asked.

"No! Were gonna make her pay dearly for this...this treachery!" Diana said in an evil tone.

"YEAH!" They all said in agreement.

The female rich kid, smiled as she walked past Taric, (who was still laughing) and headed inside, to see Talon still being dragged along by Katarina. And her smile intensified.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, as Talon and Katarina were trying to locate the principles office they got themselves lost. Talon was impressed with the sheer enormity of the lay out of the school. The amount of turns and corridors would get anyone lost without a map.

"Damn, I think we are lost, Kat."

"Gee, you think!" She responded abruptly.

"I was just trying to start up a conversation." He said calmly.

"Yeah, well..." She replied half heartedly. Talon sighed at her attitude, but he was used to it. She had been the same person since he meet her as a child. Ofcourse that's when her mother was still alive.

"Hey, Kat!" He started up.

"What?" She answered.

"You remember when we were kids, and we used to get ourselves in a boat load of trouble?"

"As far as I remember we still do!" She answered smiling.

"Ahaha, yeah we still do." The two of them heard someone coming down the stairs as they talked about the past. The person was another female who saw them at the bottom of the stairs, standing in the corridor.

"Excuse me! Um...can I help you two with anything?" She said in a cute welcoming tone. Talon spoke up.

"Yes, we are new here, we're looking for the principles office."

"Ah, I just came from there, I'm the student council president, Sejuani. Let me be this first to welcome you to Summoner's High! Now, if you'll follow me, I'll direct you to the principle."

"Ok!" Talon said following Sejuani as Katarina did the same.

On their way there Sejuani gave them a run down of the school rules.

"Okay, Rule number one. No running in the corridors! Rule number two. No Smoking. Rule number three. No Weapons. Rule number four..." Katarina trailed off at rule number three, she just couldn't listen to her talk anymore. She was always smiling and talking out loud like nobody's business. "And the final rule. No pranks! Last time that happened the girl had nightmares for months. Poor Annie!"

"Are we there yet?" Asked Katarina out of boredom.

"Yes, we are!" The large doors squeeked open and revealed the site of serveral pictures, brightly coloured painted walls and antique vases. The was even a glass display case full of cards and another of various hats. The large chair of the principle was turned to back the door.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sir, I have brought the new students!" Sejuani said in a welcoming tone.

"Excellent, timin' darlin'!" A voice said as the large chair swung around revealing a man wearing a top hat and a leather jacket. His hair was brown and was shoulder length, and he chewed on some kind of stick. He kept flipping a card between his fingers and he stood up and bowed to the students.

"Welcome to Summoner's High! I am your priniciple, Twisted Fate! Might I asked your names?"

Talon and Katarina was stunned at the sheer casualness of the principle. Instead of a suit he wore leather jackets and leather pants, leather shoes with spurs and a hat. Most other school principles would wear a suit or just regular dress clothes.

"Hello sir Principle, my name is Talon!"

"Good to meet you, Talon and you darlin'?"

Katarina sighed. "It's Katarina Du Couteau!"

"Nice to meet yah! I do hope you enjoy your stay here, and please if you need anything just ask!" He said smiling. "Miss, Sejuani! Please direct the student's to their classrooms!"

"Of course sir!" She replied with her usual smile.

Katarina and Talon turn and head through the door with Sejuani. She then explain about various clubs that they could join and that parent's are required to attend the parent teaches meeting every few months. Sejuani showed them to their classes and gave them their class schedule for the entire week. Lucky for them, they were in the same class together.

"Give me a second, wait here!" Sejuani went inside the classroom and told the teacher that the new students are here. "Ok, can go in when she calls you! Goodbye for now!" She said smiling as she walked to her class.

In the classroom:

"Alright we have two new student's joining us today so be nice, or else!" The teacher was big man. He wore his hair rugged and he was extremly muscular. His clothes fitted tightly onto his body revealing the muscle he had. He looked like a millitary man, always disiplined and "Follow the rules or else!" kinda attitude. "Alright, come in!" He commanded.

As Talon and Katarina entered the classroom Katarina felt the stare of all the females in the class, accept the nine tailed one and one other. Surprisingly the two rich kids were there as well, Taric looked at Katarina with heart shaped eyes and she scoffed him looking away. The female rich girl with the silver hair, met eyes with Talon as she smiled at him. Talon then noticed the nine tailed girl sitting in the back row as she waved wildly at him, liking her lips at the same time as Talon blushed.

"Alright you two, introduce yourself." Said the muscular teacher.

Talon spoke up first with confidence. "My name is Talon, I like watching TV and hanging out with my best friend and sports!"

"Name's Katarina Du Couteau! Recently moved here! I don't have much hobbies, but I like sleeping and hanging out with my best friend."

"Oh and I'm assuming the two of you are childhood friends?" asked the booming teacher.

"Yup! Friends forever." Katarina answered in a bored tone.

"Well, please take a seat where ever you'd like!"

Talon spotted an open seat in the back of the class about one row next to the a girl with red hair and wearing red lipstick. She carried two weapon's with her that looked like guns, and she wore a think belt covered with several bullets. Her hair was beautifully covering one eye as she wore reading glasses. 'I remember Sejuani saying that no weapons were allowed unless given permission by the game master. That must mean that she was giving permission then.' He thought to himself as he stared at the guns. Katarina sat by the open window seat in the middle of the last row of the far right of the room. She gracefully put her bag down on the desk as she looked out the window. Talon stared at the the guns as he felt a little uneasy about the girl. It's a girl with gun's in a school, who wouldn't feel uneasy? But as he looked around, he saw that other people had weapons also. The priniciple had a large spear like weapon next to his desk. The Taric guy had some kind of large weapon and a big half rounded thing that was covered. The Rich girl had bows and arrows that seemed to freeze the ground were she put them. And another had a HUGE sword while another had a wand that seemed to give of light.

Katarina also noticed, but because she zoned out halfway through Sejuani's explaination she wondered why they had them when the rules stated that they shouldn't have them. As the teacher continued to teach the class he noted to the new students.

"Miss. Katarina and Mr. Talon! Just letting you know, there's a League battle going on today in the gym. If you two would like I can show you around the place and tell you what it is after class so stick around." He continued teaching after he spoke. Katarina could still feel the stare of the Taric guy on here which creeped her out and the glare of several females in her class which also creeped her out. Katarina never thought she was the type to attracted both men and women and she never had any ideas to do anything with a woman or a man. She just wanted the day to end so she could go home. So she just stared out the window and didn't pay attention to the class at all, she just smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

END OF CHAPTER 2! Tune in next week for CHAPTER 3: PENTAKILL ARRIVES! THE CONCERT OF SOULS!
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so this probably wasn't as funny as the first chapter and I appologize for that. But the story is getting interesting huh?! :3 (Dumb Taric) Yes as you may have notice I changed up the personalities of the champions. And the reason for that is you can't have High School Student's talking about gutting people and "DEMACIA!" and that kinda stuff. Lemme know what you think! :3 huehuehue. All Hail PENTAKILL!

CJPwnz

Recruiter

10-12-2013

Pretty entertaining read so far looking forward to more!

Zerichan

10-13-2013

Quote:
CJPwnz:
Pretty entertaining read so far looking forward to more!

and more you shall have sir! Just as soon as I figure out what to write next lol.

IPlayChampions

10-13-2013

Quote:
Zerichan:
I wanted to give the champs a more modern personality. But it's just for kicks mostly.

High School Champions: Katarina

"Hey, Hey Kat, wake up!"

"Hmmmm." Katarina woke up to the sound of her friend and opened her eyes to the glaring sunlight. "Hmmm, Talon...wha..."

Talon cringed at her laziness. "Girl get up, before we get there late!"

Katarina simply shruged him off and went back to sleep saying something inaudible under breath.

Talon cringed, then smiled slightly as he grabbed to end of her sheet and tore it off her. Katarina's laziness was astounding, but Talon had a crazy thought. He smiled. "Hehe, this outta wake her up!" Talon placed one of his fingers in his mouth and made sure it was really slippery with his saliva, then surprising Katarina by wriggling his now wet finger in her ear.

"Ahhhh, TALON, STOP IT!" She yelled. As Talon simply jolted to the door and started laughing loudly, holding his stomach in the laughter.

"Oh, come on Kat, you know you love how the slipperyness feels inside you!" He said as he continued to laugh loudly.

Katarina's facial expression changed from sleepy to angry as she throws her pillows at Talon's laughing face. "GET OUT OF MY ROOM, YOU PERV!" And throws another pillow. Talon gracefully dodged the deadly pillow as he laughed more then started to calm himself.

"Mr. Du Couteou told me to wake you, so get ready and we shall get going." He said releasing a faint laugh afterwards and then shutting the door as he left. Katarina let her body fall back as the glorious sunlight shone through her bedroom window, letting it reinvigorate her. Then getting up after a few seconds to get ready.

"I assume she's awake, I heard you laughing up there." Mr. Du Couteou said as Talon came down stairs.

Talon smiled from ear to ear. "Yes, she should be getting ready now, if not already in the bath." He said grinning evily.

"Talon, you and Katarina has been friends for a long time now. Haven't you ever considered being her husband?" Du Couteou said. Talon's eyes widened and his face was left in a highly surprised state at the randomness of the question. But the moment he was going to say something Du Couteou continued. "HAHA! I'm only joking, it's ok." He said smiling and laughing, then taking on a stern face. " But seriously she's a beautiful girl now, she needs to find a boyfriend!"

"I heard that!" Katarina said appearing out of the blue.

"Ehehe, how long were you standing there?" Talon asked.

"Long enough to hear you two talk about me. Father I thought I told you that I'm not interested in the foul imaginations of men!" Katarina said in a seemingly upset tone.

"Why the long face Kat?" Talon asked.

"Why? because someone decided to wake me from my sleep!"

"Come on, honey, don't be like that, I would've done it but Talon came over to walk to school with you, so he kinda volounteered." Du Couteou said.

"Wait...What?! You told me to wake her up! You traitor!" Talon said with a hint of fear and playfulness at the same time.

"Now, now, Talon don't try to weasel your way out of it!" Du Couteou said grinning evily.

"Bu...but!" Talon looked at Katarina as she grew closer to him with her hair flaring out of anger. His eyes widened more at his impending doom. As Katarina headlocked Talon, squeezing him tightly until he started to choke. As the fire burned in Katarina's eyes Talon's soul started to rise out of his body.

"Alright Katarina, quit strangling your friend and get to walking, school starts in an hour."

Katarina drops Talon's head on the table with a hard knock, knocking his soul back inside his body as he stood up rubbing his chin with his palm with a 'I'm going to get you back for this!' look of his face as he looked at Du Couteou. "I think I just had a near-death experience." He said, rubbing his chin.

"Alright, father, I'll go!" Katarina said opening the door with Talon following her.

"And ah, Talon!" Du Couteou called as Talon turned to look at him. "Take care of my daughter!" Talon simply bowed his head at Du Couteou as he was pulled away by Katarina. Mr. Du Couteou simply gave a smiled as he close the house door and prepared for work.

Author's note: Now I tried to put a modern-teenage attitude to the featured Champions, and some comedy with it. :3 Tell me what you think and I might continue this!

MMMMMMMM This is good!

But nitpicking is also fun.

You're supposed to spell the last name of Katarina as "Couteau" and not "Couteou."

"Talon smiled from ear to ear. "Yes, she should be getting ready now, if not already in the bath." He said grinning evily."
I don't think "evily" is a fitting word, let alone if it's a real word at all. ^_^ You could use "devilishly" or something.

I'm so lazy and I have to leave for school soon so I'm not going to edit anything else.

Otherwise, this is a good start! I'm enjoying it. ^_^

Zerichan

10-15-2013

High School Champion's: The League begins!

Katarina and Talon sat in class. As Katarina stared out the window Talon payed attention, to the teacher. THe booming, muscular teacher asked someone if they could solve the mathematics problem on the board and Ezreal stood up.

"I can answer it sir!" He said confidently.

"Ezreal you always get everything right, let someone else try for a change." The teacher said. Ezreal sat back down dissapointed as some of the students laughed.

"Alright. Anyone else? What about the new student. Talon, you've been paying attention unlike your friend there, why don't you try?" The teacher said confidently. Talon replied with a bit of doubt.

"I don't think I could sir. I don't want to make a fool of myself."

"It's not that hard Talon. Just use the notes that you've been writing down in your book!" The teacher suggested. Talon then worked up the courage and stood up.

"Alright, I'll give it a try." He said unconfidently as he walked up to the chalk board. Talon, looked at his notes as the teacher leaned on the wall awaiting his answer. He looked at the board, then his notes, at the board, then his notes again. "I think I've got it." He said to himself. Talon took the chalk in his hand and began to answer the numeric question. His confidence returned slowly as he wrote faster, then after a few seconds he put down the chalk. The teacher looked at him with a smile on his face as he walked up to Talon and put his arm on his shoulder.

"Never doubt yourself kid, that's the first rule. Well done you answered it correctly, a little weird on the method of working it out but correct none the less. You may go back to your seat now. As soon as Talon returned to his seat Katarina looked at him.

"Congrats, Talon!" Talon knew she was watching, and she was learning. She was just too lazy to write down the work provided. Ezreal spoke up after Talon's achievment.

"Mr. Jarvan sir? I'm not quite getting Talon's moethod of working it out, could you explain his method?"
Jarvan looked at Ezreal then looked at the board to start over Talon's work from scratch.

"This is how he did it. Instead of taking the short route like most of you do, Talon went through it. Taking apart the question seperatly from the middle and working his way out." As Jarvan re-did Talon's method he continued. "It's how his brain worked it out. Each of you in here will have a different method of solving questions and problems and that will help you alot in the games. Remember how you all worked this question out in your mind. It may save your team in the games." As Jarvan spoke the bell rang for the start of the so-called "League Battle" the Jarvan told them about earlier and Talon and Katarina followed Jarvan to the Gym room.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As they walked, they saw serveral if not all the students and teachers with weapons of many shapes and sizes. And many of them were wearing different Armor-like clothes. The Ezreal kid wore brown leather like parts and a shirt and had some kind of weird glove on his hand that seemed to glow when he used it. Another was a girl used a cross bow like weapon and she had another large cross bow on her back. She wore black leather pants and a matching leather shirt and she wore red goggles.

"That's Vayne, she's a weird one. She said she only came to this school only to hunt the creatures on the night, or something like that." They looked and saw the silver haired rich kid charging her bow. While she charged, an enormous arrow of ice formed between her fingers and she lauched it across the school hitting the bullseye stationed on the fence on the east side.

"That's Ashe! Her skills with a bow and arrow are outstanding, she can hit a target from extremly far away and she never misses. Once she hits her target they cannot move as they are frozen in ice as you see with the targeting dummy. Nice shot as always Ashe!" He yelled at her. Ashe turned around and waved at the teacher then she saw Talon and immediatly walked up to him.

"Your name is Talon right?"

"Y...Yes, it is."

"Mind if I borow you for a second, if it's alright with your friend here?" She said looking at Katarina.

"He dosen't need me to tell him what to do!" She said abruptly.

"Well, I'll bring him right back." She said smiling and grabbing his hand. Ashe then lead him behind a small building used for storing the gym equipment were she'd be alone to ask him what she wanted.

"You needed me for something miss?" He asked shyly. Ashe looked at him and blushed, she was confident but still a little nervous.

"I...I've been wondering. What is that girl to you?"

"Well...um...we are childhood friends." He answered.

"And do you...um...like her?" She asked looking away shyly.

"Well..." A hint of dissapointment overcame her as she expected the answer. "Yes...I do like her. But..."Talon sighed. "I believe I'm just wasting my time with her, she never see's me as more than a friend. I'm not even sure if I should be telling you this, you are really popular here and I don't want to cause any unwanted attention to myself." Ashe face was relaxed after hearing Talon's troubled thoughts.

"I'm sorry to hear that, you are a very good looking man and I've been meaning to ask you if you'd like to go out with me sometime?" Ashe was sweating slightly as she waited for his answer.

"Well..." Talon thought for a moment. "Sure! I'll go." Ashe face lit up like a lone light bulb in a christmas tree.

"Really?"

"Yeah sure, why not. Though I'm sworn to protect Katarina because of her father, so I hope you don't mind?" He said.

"A man of nobility. Do what you have to do. Here's my number and my address, call me sometime, okay?"

"Alright, I will!" Talon and Ashe walked back to Katarina and Jarvan as Talon hid her number and address in his school shirt. But Katarina's swift eyes caught it, though she chose not to mention it to him.

"Thank you Katarina." Ashe said as she walked away. Katarina then looked at Talon.

"What was that all about?"

"Nothing important." Talon assured her. Katarina knew that he was lying, but she didn't care much of it. Talon for one didn't like to lie to anyone, but he felt he had to keep this a secret from Katarina.
Jaravan then continued walking until they got to the gym were they saw several people from all over the city. It was an extremly large building, like a stadium or a theater, there was also the Television broadcasting crew there so the people in their homes could watch.

"The League matches are a world wide event. People from all over the world come here just to watch the matches. The prize money is great as well." Jarvan had to shout because the the stadium was loud. Then he pointed over to a room on the far left. "You see that? That's the transfer room. The students go in there and are immediatly transported to a virtual world were they all battle it out in teams to win the game."

"How many teams can enter?" Talon asked loudly.

"Depends! However all the student go through an elimination process! All the students with battle it out in a battle royale and last ten standing will be the ones to advance, then the process repeats itself the following week to determine the roster fights!" Jarvan answered.

"So it works like a martial arts tournament?" Katarina asked.

"You can kind of view it like that yes! Let go back outside, this noise is overbaring!" Jarvan yelled. On the outside they say the student getting ready to fight. They all prepared their various weapons. Some didn't have any weapons at all. They used their bodies as weapons and Talon saw someone shot a fireball out of his hands and another seemed to have a large sword that grew and bent like it was alive, Jarvan then took them to the games master.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Talon, Katarina and Jarvan came to a dark hallway in the basement of the school. The torches on the walls seemed to light up as they approached them. They kept walking as Talon and Katarina started to feel a little uneasy. But as they got closer they heard rock music.

"Looks like they are preparing for the finals already." Jarvan said.

"Who'se they?" Talon asked. Jarvan said nothing as he came to a large door and pushed it open, revealing many instruments, weapons, armor and two large speakers. The group looked around as the saw the rock band PENTAKILL practicing right in front of them. Talon and Katarina smiled as they listened to their favorite rock band in person. Then, upon noticing that they had guests they stopped and a man stepped down. This man was wearing a metal helmet, and Metalic Armor that seemed to shine in the brightly lit room. His heavy metal boots pounded towards Jarvan as he greated the group with his guitar in hand.

"Jarvan, what's bangin'?"

"I've been good Mordekaiser, how about yourself?"

"Meh, I'm bored. I wanna fight in the matches soon!"

"Hehe, don't worry well soon be I hope."

"So how are the student's coming along?"

"They are getting stronger every time they fight. They learn new things, new tactics."

"That's pleasing news for the Master of Metal!" Said Mordekaiser.

"By the way I've brought new recruits for the games. They just arrived here at the school today."

"I see! New kids, step foward!" Ordered the Metal man in a loud booming voice.

Talon and Katarina walked towards him as he ordered them to stop. Then he stroked his chin under the helmet.

"Hmm...they look like strong fighters already. Young lady what is your name, you intrigue me the most."

"Katarina Du Couteau! Why?"

"I see! You are that man's daughter! Jarvan, I trust that our sponsers are here?"

"That's is correct Mordekaiser. They are enjoying the hospitaliy of the VIP room servants."

"Good! And your name, young man." Said Mordekaiser looking at Talon.

"I...it's Talon!"

"Interesting! Jarvan take them to the games, let them see what it's like, in the meantime, I shall add them into the system so I won't forget to give them their weapons. If they could handle them!"

"Yes, Games Master! Let's go, let's go the games are about to start and I have to fight!"

Katarina and Talon rushed back to the stadium and sat down in the middle row where they could see the students who participated entering the transfer room. Only a few could enter at a time so their waiting was capped by the performance of PENTAKILL whose were also scheduled to fight. Once all the students had been transported a female announcer came on stage to announce the commence the start of the games.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, STUDENTS AND CHILDREN ALIKE WELCOME TO THE KICK START OF THE WORLD LEAGUE OF LEGENDS CHAMPIONSHIPS!" The crowd roared loudly in the anticipation. "TO START OFF LET ME TELL YOU HOW IT WILL WORK. EACH CHAMPION WILL FIGHT IN A FULL BATTLE ROYALE IN WHICH THE LAST TEN STANDING WILL BE RANDOMLY ASSORTED INTO THE FIRST TEAM TO FIGHT THE FIRST ROUND THE FOLLOWING WEEK. EACH CHAMPION WILL BE PLACE IN A TEAM ACCORDING TO HOW MANY POINTS THEY PICK UP IN THE BATTLE ROYALE AND EACH WEEK WILL HOLD UP TO FIVE DIFFERENT FIGHTS. SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO LETS..GET..STARTED!" The crowds monstrous roar filled the stadium at the start of the battle royale Talon and Katarina never knew that Summoners High was the school responsible for producing the League Battles neither were they aware that it was this popular. As the games started they both sat and watched the resulting carnage about to happen.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok I know this one didn't have any comedy in it. But I wanted to add some kind of plot. To be honest I'm not much of a comedian but I have moments when my mind spouts nonsense that makes people ROFL. Sooooooo yeah. Sorry about not making it funny but I hope you enjoyed it none the less! And Mordekaiser as the Games Master! I bet you were expecting someone else! huehuehue :3