Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

can't play LoL 6 DAYS NOW!! cause ERROR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

satanic45

10-06-2013

ever time i open the app it starts patching at 99% error pops up saying check logs and stuff. ( i missed the chance to buy riven's skin on sale and other stuff can an admin plz help me stuff i have tried before is listen below
1.resart imac
2.redownlode LoL
3.Repair LoL client
4.press send logs when error pops up
6.press continue when error pops up
7 exit out of the error when it pops up

plz help me i've spent hundreds on this game and not to be able to play is really sad for me.

IKillGlory

10-10-2013

Quote:
satanic45:
ever time i open the app it starts patching at 99% error pops up saying check logs and stuff. ( i missed the chance to buy riven's skin on sale and other stuff can an admin plz help me stuff i have tried before is listen below
1.resart imac
2.redownlode LoL
3.Repair LoL client
4.press send logs when error pops up
6.press continue when error pops up
7 exit out of the error when it pops up

plz help me i've spent hundreds on this game and not to be able to play is really sad for me.

This just started happening to me today. Did you find a fix?

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

10-10-2013

Can you guys post your Patcher logs? You can find them by opening the league of legends app bundle then going to Contents/LoL/Logs/Patcher Logs/..

The logs will be time/datestamped based on their creation date.