Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Green ping / Red ping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razerwind

12-23-2009

This would completely and utterly change how the game is played in a good way. It seems ridiculous that it's not in the game already now that I think about it.

InvinceZ

12-23-2009

hey guys...i constantly see these blue n purple ping. r they implmented already? currrently, what does the blue n purple ping means?

Grasiu

12-24-2009

+1
for alt+rightclick as second ping

Zurtloe

12-30-2009

I'd support this.

G + Right mouse button = Red Ping.
G + Left mouse button = Green Ping.

White Mongoose

Recruiter

12-30-2009

Ya advanced pings in general would be nice unless voice support is coming along soon.

InvinceZ

08-16-2010

bump so riot notice.

green = help/here
red = danger
purple = target

IS16f17fc15f132f5564d66

08-16-2010

Quote:
InvinceZ:
hey guys...i constantly see these blue n purple ping. r they implmented already? currrently, what does the blue n purple ping means?

The Blue Ping is a ping in a non-specific part of the map. The Red Ping is a ping on specific parts which display a chat message like "Melcalaniye is Defending Outer Tower" or "Melcalaniye is Attacking Outer Tower". This is not very usefull tho when you want to ping in other places on a map. I strongly support this feature... And "G+Left Click = Blue ping / G+Right Click = Red ping" is, to my oppinion, the best combo since we are already used with "G+click" for the ping...

Suino

08-16-2010

+1

Would be perfect

InvinceZ

08-16-2010

Quote:
Melcalaniye:
The Blue Ping is a ping in a non-specific part of the map. The Red Ping is a ping on specific parts which display a chat message like "Melcalaniye is Defending Outer Tower" or "Melcalaniye is Attacking Outer Tower". This is not very usefull tho when you want to ping in other places on a map. I strongly support this feature... And "G+Left Click = Blue ping / G+Right Click = Red ping" is, to my oppinion, the best combo since we are already used with "G+click" for the ping...

thx though i already know about it. yep...its not very useful. a lot of time my teamates run from tower because i was pinging the tower n it says 'InvinceZ is defending this tower' when my true intention is to get them there n arrange a gank.

Mea

Recruiter

08-17-2010

I support this idea! It's really annoying to type "careful", "come" or something along those lines, especially when you are being ganked.

Quote:
Trazz:
Or just alt+left click for regular ping, and alt+right click for red ping.

Alt+right click wouldn't be very helpful for people who use Annie, Shaco, or Morde because they use this to control Tibbers/clone/ghost.
You're on the right track though :3