@Morello: When you consider nerfing Support Zyra. Just remember one crucial thing....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cowinter

10-30-2013

bump

XxobscenexX

10-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
The primary thing I'd like to do to Zyra is to make her MORE about plants, and less burst mage. I don't entirely know how this will effect which lane, but I do understand the sentiment to the bottom lane vs mid lane approach. This has been why we've been conservative so far (the missile speed change was just something we should have released with).

I can put more complete thoughts on this later, but that's likely the direction we'd look at outside of numbers tweaks.

EDIT: I can't imagine this is the post that's downvoted. You guys really don't want her to be about plants? I'm honestly surprised - is this a "change is bad", or "Zyra is just a mage to me"?
Yep you sir have destroyed ZYRA. I just played her after the nerd. Her range, cdr and dmg have been severely gimped.She no longer is the powerhouse support that she once was. That cdr takes forever now. Ive always made zyra support about plants and with which items they synergize (Rylias. GG, u killed a valuable support champ for no reason. I guess we arent supposed to have our OWN preference and just play champs that you consider to be playable at specific roles.

spiderswine

10-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxobscenexX View Post
Yep you sir have destroyed ZYRA. I just played her after the nerd. Her range, cdr and dmg have been severely gimped.She no longer is the powerhouse support that she once was. That cdr takes forever now. Ive always made zyra support about plants and with which items they synergize (Rylias. GG, u killed a valuable support champ for no reason. I guess we arent supposed to have our OWN preference and just play champs that you consider to be playable at specific roles.
yep,taric has been reincarnated with big boobs.
either play sona,or put yourself in a disadvantage,facerollers are pleased,everyone else is angry.

yarhar

10-30-2013

Today is the birth of olayra

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2013

So...why did you completely murder her CDR in her W?

What is the point of putting points into her W now? Don't completely gutting her W kinda steer Zyra AWAY from a plant-based playstyle?

TomatoTamago

11-02-2013

new passive to enhance power

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2013

Also, that sh!tty nerf to her ratios means she won't be able to break even with her damage nerfs until after she gets 500AP

COMBINE THAT WAS WITH THEIR BUTCHERING HER CDR ON HER W, THEY REDUCED THE RATE OF DAMAGE SHE CAN INFLICT, WHICH FURTHER KILLS HER DAMAGE

spiderswine

11-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomatoTamago View Post
new passive to enhance power
or they could just bring back her old ult...

yarhar

11-03-2013

Morello said she will be balanced more around her planets, to give a unique feel, how the bloody hell did he do that by nerfing EVERYTHING I wonder.

Ginga

11-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarhar View Post
Morello said she will be balanced more around her planets, to give a unique feel, how the bloody hell did he do that by nerfing EVERYTHING I wonder.
I'm getting more curious about that, because the nerfs to her W goes the complete opposite direction...