@Morello: When you consider nerfing Support Zyra. Just remember one crucial thing....

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

montyElGato

10-11-2013

Quote:
say what you want,outside of midlane there aren't many hard counter matchups.
I would argue that top lane is the most counter-intensive. It's the lane where you can basically play anything, with respect necessary only to overall team composition. Other than that, it's all about counter-picking.

What are you even arguing for? I lost track a while ago. Leaving Zyra as it? Forcing her to ONLY be viable as support, but not be a good mid-lane AP carry mage-style champ? What?

UnderworldH4des

10-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderswine View Post
look if you would take the time,instead of listening to GD idiots,you would see her pick+ban rate in the competitive scene is on par with sona and thresh,her winrate and pickrate in soloq are lower than sona,whilst her banrate is lower than threshs.
she isn't op anywhere.
When did I say she is OP?

I know she is perfectly balanced.

I'm like, not trying to be really rude here, so you should really read what I actually said, I never said she was OP, she has clear strenghts and weaknesses, riot is dumb to be listening to the 12 year old kids on GD and nerf her and other champions. But you still can't deny that other supports need to be brought up to her and thresh's level.

Uuni

10-11-2013

Time to turn into KASSADIN, AHRI, ZED and FIZZ support before they get nerfed like zyra (wink wink morello, there might be other champions worth nerfing before zyra here)

Stunning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2013

Bump for a mid Zyra main.

LordKentravyon

10-12-2013

Bump because the changes discussed here: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3937936by CertainlyT are a complete disgrace to the league.

TomatoTamago

10-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuni View Post
Time to turn into KASSADIN, AHRI, ZED and FIZZ support before they get nerfed like zyra (wink wink morello, there might be other champions worth nerfing before zyra here)
If we want Kassadin Ahri Zed Fizz to be nerf we have to make them support.Lets do it now!!!

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2013

At this point, I'd prefer it if you just completely reworked her kit.

Nearly all the changes are STRAIGHT UP NERFS to not just support Zyra, but to mid Zyra as well. Some of the nerfs, such as the CDR nerfs to her W, is a MASSIVELY EXCESSIVE nerf.

CertainlyT tried to justify the nerfs and how it'll be better for mid Zyra, but no. NO. Nerfing her ranges, and then following it up by nerfing her cooldowns are DEVASTATING. Nerfing her base damage kills her early laning phase before her enemies reaches level 6 and jump into her for the kill.

I'm not a fan of support as a role already. Now I'm starting to hate that role for what it's doing to champions I like.

LOLHOLA

10-12-2013

I saw the unofficial PBE patch note and I also saw that you are nerfing ahri REALLY REALLY HARD just like how u put ryze down to the ground who still is not a good champ or carry champ to play b/c of HUGE range nerf(he used to be ahri's counter u know and because you nerfed him ahri rose so hard also rework on deathfire). What about nerfing deathfire OR BUFF SOME CHAMPIONS INSTEAD OF NERFING CHAMPIONS. you know morello, At the end, all the champions won't be weaker than a minion. SERIOUSLY zyra right now is totally balanced but I understand ahri is a bit op but SHE STILL HAS A COUNTER. ONLY OP THING ABOUT AHRI IS ALL ABOUT ALL ABOUT DEATHFIRE <20% MORE DMG? Y DONT' U GO W/ 10% or 15% w/ increase Cooldown just like bork 90SEC.I am really disappointed by your balances. we do not call that balance its just put a champ INTO THE GROUND DIGGING WHOLES. I don't want this to be happened and make some buffs so both team actually can play against ops buff ryze roll back ryze as a ahri counter roll back khazix roll back all the champs you nerfed. the champions really need nerf is KASSADIN OP ZED OP FIZZ OP PLZ MAKE AN AMAZING BALANCE DO NOT NERF BUFF FOR MORE CHAMPS IT IS MORE NECESSARY THAN NERF. REASON THERE'S OP CHAMPS EXIST IS WHEN YOU NERF ONE CHAMPION INTO THE GROUND, WHOEVER DAT CHAMPION COUNTERS OF COURSE RISE AND DOMINATE THE WHOLE GAME. I JUST FEEL LIKE U JUST NERF CHAMPIONS BECAUSE THEY KICKED YOUR ASS IN THE GAME RIGHT??????EVERYONE THINKS THAT BECAUSE THESE NERFS ARE NOT NERFS. IT IS MAKING A CHAMPION A FREAKIN GG CHAMPION DUDE NOT GG NONO CHAMPION, NOT ABLE TO FREAKIN USE. even though you did some great job on rewoking BUT SEROIUSLY YOUR EMOTIONAL NERFS IS NOT GONNA HELP PLAYERS TO UNDERSTAND YOU BECAUSE NO ONE CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR NERFS RIGHT NOW NOT NERFS, PUT A CHAMPION INTO THE GROUND. PLZ DO NOT TOUCH ANYMORE SERIOUSLY YOU ARE DESTROYING BALANCE YOURSELF RIGHT NOW. CHANGE ITEMS DO NOT CHANGE ANY CHAMPIONS EXCEPT ZED AND KASS(THEY ARE TOO OP RIGHT NOW B/C OF UR NERFS ON RYZE ETC)OK? THANK YOU AND PLZ BUFF SOME CHAMPIONS

TomatoTamago

10-12-2013

Rework zyra,this kit is full of problems,makes better passive and ulti and think of ideas to deal with QWE

TomatoTamago

10-12-2013

Currently its League of Assassin Mid,traditional slow and squishy mid laner is trash right now.They all got one hit KO by assassin without any chance of escaping.Please add some MOVEMENT SPEED on TRADITIONAL MID MAGE , assassin already has high initial movespeed in comparison + mobility skill + high damage.Although this seems to be normal for an assassin but it actually kills 99% of traditional mid laner.That is why people not using any traditional mid laner in Competitive play other than Orianna because she has a shield!!