ii dont get a chance to carry in games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

james121234

01-08-2014

im 0-0-0 as cait. get 4 manned botlane my support dies. my mid is 0-3 my jungle is 4-4 and my top is 1-2 yet we are ****ed because bot is fed now and i dont get to lane and everyone else lost their lanes and got smacked. "you didnt make any play" pls tell me what i can do vs 4 ppl that are fed in my lane pls pls pls. lost 6 games in a row due to ****ing speds who cant even to mid game

HesOnTop

01-08-2014

how could you go an entire game with that score? Not once have I see anybody on any team do that unless they were afk.

NoobTrapofGD

01-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by james121234 View Post
im 0-0-0 as cait. get 4 manned botlane my support dies. my mid is 0-3 my jungle is 4-4 and my top is 1-2 yet we are ****ed because bot is fed now and i dont get to lane and everyone else lost their lanes and got smacked. "you didnt make any play" pls tell me what i can do vs 4 ppl that are fed in my lane pls pls pls. lost 6 games in a row due to ****ing speds who cant even to mid game
Quote:
im 0-0-0 as cait. get 4 manned botlane my support dies. my mid is 0-3 my jungle is 4-4 and my top is 1-2 yet we are ****ed because bot is fed now and i dont get to lane and everyone else lost their lanes and got smacked.
Quote:
im 0-0-0 as cait. get 4 manned botlane my support dies.
Quote:
get 4 manned botlane my support dies.
Quote:
4 manned
wards.

james121234

01-08-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by HesOnTop View Post
how could you go an entire game with that score? Not once have I see anybody on any team do that unless they were afk.
pls tell me that you would win a game vs a 5-0 adc a tanky 3-0 vi a rengar thats 1-2 and a support annie thast 1-0 pls ****ing tell me how to win that

LowTierZero

01-08-2014

you dont have to win a game 5-0, you just have to avoid them. One of the most important things you can do in a feeding team is not die yourself.