Is Leona bad design Riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Mechy

1 Week Ago

See seems kind of binary in lane. Either you all in and kill them or you fail and die.

The Best Sion NA

1 Week Ago

Yeah that's kind of what she does... I'm not really seeing how the all-in design is bad.

The Mechy

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Sion NA View Post
Yeah that's kind of what she does... I'm not really seeing how the all-in design is bad.
Yeah, that's why I'm asking. Is it good that a champion either kills everyone or is useless?

Delete Teemo

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mechy View Post
Yeah, that's why I'm asking. Is it good that a champion either kills everyone or is useless?

Leona's never useless with all the CC in her kit

The Mechy

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delete Teemo View Post
Leona's never useless with all the CC in her kit
Hmm, alright.

Irrwi

1 Week Ago

I think she is good design because you have to commit to get kills and you have no escapes, besides only think you can do for your adc is CC.

I do find Leona way easier to play than Thresh for example but she is heavily team dependent. If your team is passive or is poke comp you are completely worthless as Leona.

Now let's look at Braum that has RANGED poke, no CD stun, bunch of ways to defend adc besdides CC.... he doesn't even need to go in fight to do anything actually and he does have escape. This is terrible design, plain overloaded for the sake of making another 6300 champion that people will spend money on because he is better than the rest.

Urgot my Waifu

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mechy View Post
See seems kind of binary in lane. Either you all in and kill them or you fail and die.
She's so predictable, and if she misses her zenith blade then you can just slap her down.

I love Thresh's unique spells, but I prefer Leona design wise since she doesn't push out all of the other supports in existence.

Pryotra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

1 Week Ago

I would say good design because no matter how you build her, no matter how much gold you get, you always do the same thing, just with varying degrees of effectiveness.

Good design imo.

Murkr0w

1 Week Ago

Leona lanes can come back once she hits six. I mean, her ult is so long ranged it's fairly easy to hit.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

1 Week Ago

Personally, she has too much lane control by simply existing in the lane. Against tanky types like her, you should be trying to poke them down. What happens with Leona is she pretty much ignores all your poke, then either CC's you forever and a day, or sits there in the bush zoning you off the minions under pure threat that she might CC you forever and a day.