@Ironstylus - If Pantheon gets a VU, will he get a face?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hishigdidabah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I'm in agreement about the skins. Recolors are a big playground for us. I'd like to give his weapon and shield, base or otherwise, some personality. Base wise, if Targon is all about relic melee weapons, maybe we should figure out how to make his special.
Would you consider borrowing from Norse mythology and making his spear Gungnir-esque? The whole Gungir never misses its target when thrown and Panth's spear shot being a targeting ability would make sense

Mjaxon

10-06-2013

More fun if Pantheon is just that good on his own. There's too many magic weapons running around in league anyways. Freljord lore rework gave them out like free candy.

Solo Wing Fenix

10-06-2013

no face, he is more badass like that. like the master chief from halo. i mean come on, not all characters need a face.

Tortferngatr

10-06-2013

Hmm.

Question: Is another Mount Targon champion in the works, and is their theme animal, vegetable, mineral, fungal, bacterial/protistal(?)/archaeal(??), xor energy-based?

LegacyEx

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermallz View Post
Any chance of a baker skin for Pantheon?

EDIT: included comic for good reference

...I'm nearly tearing up from that comic.

TootlesTheGoon

10-06-2013

Promise us, Parrot, that no sort of romance-y stuff will be added with Leona and Panth.They're both totally awesome on their own.
Unnecessary romance plots are a plague.

More on subject, though: I personally like Panth remaining as a sort of faceless warrior. I've honestly never even thought about what his face might look like.

ManDudeMcDudeman

10-06-2013

The real question is whether or not Pantheon would look anything more than a standard Spartan after his VU.

As he is now, he looks very generic. Pantheon needs something that makes him unique, and not a standard foot soldier.

yagsileba

10-06-2013

Pantheon seems to be lacking character-wise. I am excited to see what riot comes up with, since they can pretty much take him anywhere without people complaining to much about drastic lore changes.

Tankjohnson

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Nope.
Any idea when Pantheon will be receiving a VU? Pantheon's classic skin has got to be one of the worst models in game atm.

Jasteus

10-06-2013

I wanted myrmidon pantheon so bad from the splash, but then i went to lolking and was severely dissappointed in the actual model =/