@Ironstylus - If Pantheon gets a VU, will he get a face?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Shyvana AU

10-06-2013

IronStylus, are you going to be around to answer questions on other champions?

Or do we have to wait for another day to summon you once more and if so is that day when the sun and moon become one and its majesty will burn the eyes of the unworthy who look directly at it?

OrcsMom

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I'm in agreement about the skins. Recolors are a big playground for us. I'd like to give his weapon and shield, base or otherwise, some personality. Base wise, if Targon is all about relic melee weapons, maybe we should figure out how to make his special.
Why does it have to be his weapon? Could his unique and defining relic not be an awesome looking helmet or greeves?

Though it doesn't fit pantheon's personality to have gotten his from the solari, or finding a hidden moon temple.

Could Mt Targon have a tournament each generation to pass down a relic from a legendary warrior of their history?

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2013

Quote:
Hmm.. I actually don't know if I'd do a Pantheon skin sans helmet. I think the helmet is a big part of him, but heck, who knows? Maybe a good idea will crop up that warrants him unmasking.
on this topic i want to see unmasked shen and Morde with no helmet too. and im sure you know how much people want to know what Jax is like under his helmet/mask thing.

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2013

Quote:
ಠ_ಠ
obviously this makes you Mantheon in Runeterra mr parrot :3 Parrotheon x Leona <3

Ralamar

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remuko View Post
obviously this makes you Mantheon in Runeterra mr parrot :3 Parrotheon x Leona <3
I can see it now, a Pantheon skin where his helmet is designed after a parrot head.

Ibuki Suika

10-06-2013

Quote:
Unfortunately no. She might be up for something early-ish next year. We'll see
earlyish next year? hmm what happens around that time...the LUNAR Revel!

CynicalGiant

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcsMom View Post
Why does it have to be his weapon? Could his unique and defining relic not be an awesome looking helmet or greeves?

Though it doesn't fit pantheon's personality to have gotten his from the solari, or finding a hidden moon temple.

Could Mt Targon have a tournament each generation to pass down a relic from a legendary warrior of their history?
Pantheon's shield and spear are already referred to in his lore as ancient relic weapons that were given to him.

Don Storm Shadow

10-06-2013

Quote:
Hmm.. I actually don't know if I'd do a Pantheon skin sans helmet. I think the helmet is a big part of him, but heck, who knows? Maybe a good idea will crop up that warrants him unmasking.
what about shen and zed? are we ever going to see their faces? i mean the other ninjas have had their faces revealed as well (kennen, akali) with their base skin using a mask to hide it!

Dryad Soraka

10-06-2013

grumpy moon chick legendary skin confirmed

Stez007

10-06-2013

Quote:
I'm in agreement about the skins. Recolors are a big playground for us. I'd like to give his weapon and shield, base or otherwise, some personality. Base wise, if Targon is all about relic melee weapons, maybe we should figure out how to make his special.
I think it would be better for the character if his weapons were just weapons, but his helmet was the relic. That leaves his helmet as the main thing about him, and also lets you make the absolute best reference ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waKc-iuhZPY

"I will crush you...with my spear and magic helmet!"

"Magic helmet?"

"Magic helmet!"