@Ironstylus - If Pantheon gets a VU, will he get a face?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazkal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2013

And well were on the talk of Helmets,Iron How about a Fully Armored Garen,Darius

League needs more of this
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...lackknight.jpg

Less of this
http://www.todofondosdejuegos.com/ai...aper-plate-406

help Im alive

10-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
There's nothing set in stone. My hope would be to figure out a way to make Targon much more solid and tangible. There's obviously some **** going down up there. Crazy eclipses, entire celestial body worshiping tribes being slaughtered every so often. It's a big place, but these character must have some sort of connection. I'd like to figure out how we can explore and tell stories of those connections.
Is there any plan for a more civilized tribe/area in Targon? You said before that Mount Targon is your "Grecko-Roman" area, would there ever be plans for a Carthaginian champion? Perhaps one that drew inspiration from the Punic wars?

immortalibra

10-08-2013

I have a thread on this but can't access the fan art section at the moment so ill post this here for the moment. My Full Metal Pantheon re-design idea.
Not drawn by me tho. Had natwa20 twitter/ natwa instagram do it

Note: This isnt something i want to keep for myself. Its more like I want Riot to look at it and take it in, absorb, branch from it. Basically what they do already as a team. Get, influence, and ideas from each other. Hey Riot can take the entire thing if they want, ill be honored
Attachment 796680

Runeimus Prime

10-08-2013

That's a good idea, immortalibra.
As long as they keep the color scheme shiny metal + striking red for the cape.

Right now, only the splash art is cool.
The in game model is just ugly, with junk grey + orange color, unlike the splash art.
"Full Metal Pantheon" should exactly look like that, not someone dress up wearing junk metal parts combined.

Om Nom Diabetis

10-08-2013

Immortalibra, that is some bad ass art. But I love Full Metal Panth's current splash. Maybe that could be a Full Metal Zed skin? Facemask looks similar.

immortalibra

10-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nom Diabetis View Post
Immortalibra, that is some bad ass art. But I love Full Metal Panth's current splash. Maybe that could be a Full Metal Zed skin? Facemask looks similar.

his current splash is epic, no doubt about that

Your Shadow

10-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TootlesTheGoon View Post
Personally, I think Leona and Panth are super bros all the way.
I could have sworn that I read somewhere that while Leona and Panth were childhood friends, Panth isn't too fond of her anymore because she refused to go through with the Rite of Kor, where they have to fight one of their peers to the death.

Given that he went through his Rite of Kor like 5 minutes before Leona did, it's pretty understandable that he'd be a bit peeved at someone that not only wouldn't do it, but also got a free pass just because the sun shined a little brighter on them.

SamuraiMunky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2013

Change his lore such that his helmet is one of the relics of Targon. That part of it has a curse that makes him faceless.

this would create a situation where his facelessness gives him more identity, he isn't just another faceless spartan, he is THE faceless spartan.

Mare S Ephemeral

10-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Hmm.. I actually don't know if I'd do a Pantheon skin sans helmet. I think the helmet is a big part of him, but heck, who knows? Maybe a good idea will crop up that warrants him unmasking.

Rugged Pantheon, along the same line as Rugged Garen?

Runeimus Prime

10-10-2013

IronStylus, please, don't do an unmasked Pantheon.
Taking away his mysteriousness is the same as killing his character.
The facelessness IS his identity. Think of Boba Fett, Judge Dredd, or Darth Vader for example.
They all have something in common: Iconic helmet designs, and you don't wan't to see them unmasked.
It's the iconic helmet design that makes Pantheon, Pantheon.

That is also one of my reason for not too fond of the Glaive Pantheon skin.
His outfit and glaive is great, but his helmet design is too far off and doesn't resemble his iconic helmet.

Please do a proper way of revisualizing him.
I know you can do it, Thank you