@Ironstylus - If Pantheon gets a VU, will he get a face?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urgot my Waifu

10-07-2013

How about a skin that shows him in battle like you did with Glaive Warrior Pantheon except he has sustained battle injuries and his helmet has broken to reveal a small portion of a side of his face like his hair, cheek and one eye.

amonkeybutt

10-07-2013

One of the best skins in game is Ruthless Pantheon. Nothing scream "I give no sh*ts" like running out into the field naked and proceeding beat the other team into a bloody pulp.

immortalibra

10-07-2013

Ironstylus id honestly like for u to be one of the guys involved with Pantheon. And i love the whole team at Riot. You guya are amazing and so freaking talented. I love the fact that you guys work together, instead of separately makes a lot of sense when you think of it creatively. I envy you guys. I just noticed you got this love for Mt. Targon and u like armor, u do it so well. You did Diana and Leona, just thought you gotta top it off with Pantheon. But if youre not that into Pantheon as much as some other Rioters may be, or may be involved with other projects, then its understandable (not being sarcastic btw)

ArmySquirrel

10-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Unfortunately no. She might be up for something early-ish next year. We'll see
Inb4 Lunar Revel Diana.

Mjaxon

10-07-2013

Lunar New Year Diana

abahnur

10-07-2013

to be real honest to you all, Pantheon is the Master Chief of League of Legends, have you EVER seen his face? no You know he's old, or at least that he has gray hair (Halo 2 opening ) but yeah as someone stated, someone could make a recall where he takes off his helmet without you seeing his face no matter where is he facing, dunno how would that work out but you never know. I mean I'm sure there is SOME kind of limitations you guys can do .

Misogoop6

10-07-2013

You guys are cruel. THAT IS HIS FACE! He only has one face, and it is beautiful. To change his face in any way is an insult to bakers (And Spartans too I guess) everywhere.

TootlesTheGoon

10-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
There's nothing set in stone. My hope would be to figure out a way to make Targon much more solid and tangible. There's obviously some **** going down up there. Crazy eclipses, entire celestial body worshiping tribes being slaughtered every so often. It's a big place, but these character must have some sort of connection. I'd like to figure out how we can explore and tell stories of those connections.
Repeating myself by saying: As long as there's no romance involved.
Heck, I ship Leona and Diana to the moon and back (I swear that was not an intentional pun when I first wrote it), but I feel like romance for this gang (especially) isn't really needed.
Personally, I think Leona and Panth are super bros all the way.

Oculus X Inferno

10-07-2013

@ironstylus ironstylus i love diana, the lore, her intro music, her mechanics and her skin because it contradicts leona's skin, but please this champion came out last year and haven't got a skin yet, lets look at darius for example he came out 5/23/2012, same year he got a 2nd skin, then this year he got a 3rd skin, draven already got his and so did jayce, now elise is getting the victorious skin even though she came out just a year ago and thresh is getting championship even though he came out a few months ago and is banned 90% of the time, so my point is that since we have to wait all the way for the Chinese new year which i know that's what you're doing at least make her skin legendary, give us something epic, don't have us wait a year and some months for a crappy looking skin

immortalibra

10-07-2013

He is "The Artisan of War",
"This stone-faced warrior is a paragon of his people, his very existence is an anthem of exultation to the art of combat."
"..lives only for the austere glory of battle. As long as Pantheon breathes, he thirsts for another foe to vanquish."

And yet hes wearing a SPEEDO!!. Hes got the butt-cheeks hanging out and everything, Hahaha you can see why we want our Pantheon to start looking badass lol

http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=80&skin=0