@Ironstylus - If Pantheon gets a VU, will he get a face?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CHUNKI3

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Nope.
can you tell us how long til we find out about harrowing skins?

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhunter228 View Post
This is not strictly true, despite the orbital system in Ocarina of Time that we all grew up with.

The moon's orbit is not synchronous with the sun's. It spends half its time above, and half its time below. The same can be said of the sun.

So all in all, there is a 75% chance of the sun or moon being up.

When you apply this to Ironstylus' lifestyle, that's still only getting 6 hours of sleep out of 24, which is an admirable work ethic.

Aura Shadow

10-06-2013

Quote:
Nope.
Unkind, so bm. lol :P

immortalibra

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctes setcoN View Post
I hope when they get around to giving him a VU, they keep the overall Spartan-esque look, with the spear and rounded shield, but give him some more unique looking armor, something a little closer in design to Leona's because they both come from Mt. Targon.

YYEEESSS!!!! I was thinking this exact same thing! If you gave Pantheon that Mt. Targon look, that Leona and Diana have, he'd look SO amazing/bad-ass, awesome, etc

immortalibra

10-06-2013

Wait! isn't Pantheon part of the "Pizza Feet" problem? Shouldnt he be getting a VU sooner, rather than later

VN LeOracle25

10-06-2013

Quote:
Hmm.. I actually don't know if I'd do a Pantheon skin sans helmet. I think the helmet is a big part of him, but heck, who knows? Maybe a good idea will crop up that warrants him unmasking.
Give him the troll face for a face

Blade of Justic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-06-2013

Quote:
Nope.
Is that a nope as in "I'm not telling" or a nope as in "I don't have any info on it."

Or is it a little of both?

xanderzeller

10-06-2013

Just a suggestion oh mighty Parrot Lord, but a good way to give pantheon more "personality" would be to make his helmet into his "face" e.g. give it a very ornate and visually iconic aesthetic. I'm thinking something akin to Turin Turambar's "Helm of Hador" in The Silmarillion. It had a a large crest in the shape of a dragon and a fearsome visage inscribed into its visor that struck fear into enemies and bolstered the will of allies who looked upon it. Giving Pantheon a helm that felt like a defining "face", would definitely help him feel like a more fleshed out character. Plenty of famous characters are defined by their iconic "helmet faces", Boba Fett, Darth Vader, RoboCop, etc.

Crai Crushna

10-06-2013

Quote:
I'm in agreement about the skins. Recolors are a big playground for us. I'd like to give his weapon and shield, base or otherwise, some personality. Base wise, if Targon is all about relic melee weapons, maybe we should figure out how to make his special.
Captain America Pantheon

sabes21

10-06-2013

Quote:
Nope.
Nope is something Rammus would probably say.
Does this mean Rammus get's a halloween skin?