@Ironstylus - If Pantheon gets a VU, will he get a face?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tankjohnson

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDudeMcDudeman View Post
The real question is whether or not Pantheon would look anything more than a standard Spartan after his VU.

As he is now, he looks very generic. Pantheon needs something that makes him unique, and not a standard foot soldier.
The way they differentiated between the generals and foot soldiers in Spartan times was through the armor and crests on the helmet. A foot soldier would have a crest that ran from front to back and basic armor, while the generals would have a massive crest running from side to side and highly decorated armor.

edit: Forgot to mention that they wouldn't wear their capes into battle.Probably looked something like this http://www.gameranx.com/img/13-May/total-war-rome-2.jpg

deathvisit

10-06-2013

Bearded Pantheon pls :3

Rezuvious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I think that's an excellent idea. Sort of a Judge Dredd thing. I could see that working.
JuDGe DrEaD SkiN WhEre?

Whizzard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2013

Pantheon is greekesque but i would love to see a roman skin for him, perehaps centurion pantheon? Shimmering plate armor, flowing red cape, gladius strapped to his side, Throwing javelin in hand, with a big tower shield. I think that would be epic!

Marenjii

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermallz View Post
Any chance of a baker skin for Pantheon?

EDIT: included comic for good reference
10/10 will read again!

Mecha KhaZix

10-06-2013

Quote:
I'd like to give him a bit more depth, figure out to wrap him up in what stuff has gone down on Mt Targon with Protecty Sun Lady and Grumpy Moon Chick.
Where's that picture..

Frayace

10-06-2013

bump for the spartan!

Logios

10-06-2013

Quote:
Nope.
why are you ignoring this?

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...5#post41937375

HappyMaskSalesmn

10-06-2013

There are a few things that true manly spartans never do. One is they are never killed in action, and the other is they never show their face.

Vacus

10-06-2013

Quote:
Just a gut feeling. I don't see any immediate benefit for a helmet-less Panetheon skin, while with Kayle, you sort of have that unmasked Samus thing going on. As for Kayle, I'd say her big reads being her wings and sword trump the helmet/no helmet thing. It's a neat aspect to her, but I don't think it's as equal value to her wings and sword. Just my opinion though.
In my opinion, the thing to take away from helmetless Kayle skins is that it should be done very carefully. If there is a Pantheon (or Kayle) skin without a helmet, that lack of helmet should be the big thing about the skin.

(I have no problem with Unmasked Kayle, it's a good skin with a neat hook. I hate the fact that EVERY SINGLE Kayle skin since Unmasked has been helmetless.)