@Ironstylus - If Pantheon gets a VU, will he get a face?

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tybault Windsor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2013

This is a very difficult issue for me.

Pantheon is awesome because he's a faceless, dedicated spartan.

Pantheon is lame because he's a faceless, dedicated spartan.

Pantheon is held back by the fact that he's a shallow reference and has no character.

Pantheon is an AWESOME character.

Pantheon can be hugely expanded as a character if he's given a face and isn't just a shallow joke character.

I absolutely adore Pantheon and I'd hate if he wasn't the same anymore.

Is it okay that he stays just a 1-dimensional character?

How can you give him character without removing everything we love about him?

Roit: What do!?

wapster

10-05-2013

well luckily he wont be getting a VU anytime soon because he is a forgotten character in this game

Tybault Windsor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wapster View Post
well luckily he wont be getting a VU anytime soon because he is a forgotten character in this game

Thermopylae 480 BC.

NEVER FORGET.

Noctes setcoN

10-05-2013

I hope when they get around to giving him a VU, they keep the overall Spartan-esque look, with the spear and rounded shield, but give him some more unique looking armor, something a little closer in design to Leona's because they both come from Mt. Targon.

As for his face, I kind of hope they keep his eyes shaded, and maybe most of his nose, but at least expose his mouth. That way he'd at least look like some kind of superhero or something lol

Tybault Windsor

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctes setcoN View Post
I hope when they get around to giving him a VU, they keep the overall Spartan-esque look, with the spear and rounded shield, but give him some more unique looking armor, something a little closer in design to Leona's because they both come from Mt. Targon.

As for his face, I kind of hope they keep his eyes shaded, and maybe most of his nose, but at least expose his mouth. That way he'd at least look like some kind of superhero or something lol

Batmantheon is something I agree with immensely.

Vuther

10-05-2013

Huh?

I don't know what you're saying. That is his face you're seeing all the time. Pantheon does not hide his visage.

DementedLord

10-05-2013

I'd be satisfied if his recall was just him looking away from the screen and taking of his helmet.

Auryiel

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DementedLord View Post
I'd be satisfied if his recall was just him looking away from the screen and taking of his helmet.
Oh THAT would be really cool, actually

Your Shadow

10-05-2013

Nah, being The Faceless IS one of the things that gives Pantheon his personality and character. He's just a nameless soldier. He's not a champion of his people or a general of an army. He is merely a soldier who revels in combat. He doesn't need recognition or fame, for war itself is glory enough.

And he will cull all those who would dishonor it.

Noctes setcoN

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DementedLord View Post
That would be an amazing recall.

His normal stance would be ready for battle at all times, ready to strike and ready for ambush. But, when you recall, he eases up, straightens his stance, and takes his helmet off, looking off into the distance, at the battlefield in front of him.

It'd definitely help keep his mysteriousness intact.

1234511 ... 17