I got scammed.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXSorianXx

10-05-2013

Yo, since we have a red posting here, can you tell the guys in the office to disable Mejias/Occult? Kinda want to hit Silver 1 but I can't due to those items having bugs.

OctaSteve

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
And they say riot dont care
As a corporation, no. The employees are still people.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSorianXx View Post
Yo, since we have a red posting here, can you tell the guys in the office to disable Mejias/Occult? Kinda want to hit Silver 1 but I can't due to those items having bugs.
A red came by and is working on it already.

They also requested not spreading info about it, which makes sense.

Plus, I'm not even sure this bug works.

xXSorianXx

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
A red came by and is working on it already.

They also requested not spreading info about it, which makes sense.

Plus, I'm not even sure this bug works.
Do you have proof of this? Dev tracker shows nothing of the sort about them acknowledging game breaking bugs.

Aerothal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Peaches View Post
Sorry to hear about your bug! I just took your ticket and was able to credit your account with the missing content. There wont always be someone from Player Support browsing GD so I'm just posting here to raise awareness -- if anyone has any kind of problem, put in a ticket at https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home first! We're here to help
Great and fast response!!!

NOW FIX THE DAMN STACK EXPLOIT BUG

TorgTorgeson

03-21-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiPlayLoLBro View Post
so i bought the pool party bundle and this week when i was playing ranked, i was gonna play pool party graves right, but then i noticed it didn't show up along with lee sin or leona and their skins. So i'm pretty angry about this .. i feel like i just got scammed so if i could get it back? that'd be cool.
Try re-logging in. It happens every now and then. If that doesn't fix the bug try contacting Riot and they will fix it for you. also i heard that LoL was hacked by some australian guy or something, so that might be an issue.
good luck
_Torg