Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do you dodge?

I never dodge 34 31.78%
I only dodge in extreme cases (e.g. cat is on fire) 40 37.38%
I'm not skilled/ familiar with a champion 5 4.67%
I do not enjoy playing a champion (i.e. "unfun") 20 18.69%
The champion is too weak 8 7.48%
Voters 107 .

Why do you dodge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrosPigeon

10-08-2013

yolo made a separate thread for it.

Jeddite

Recruiter

10-08-2013

oh noes i got Pantheon then some1 dodged and i got Tryndamere but i rerolled Twitch so it is k butter go cry on the forums because that is what real men in video games do

I cheat at ARAM

10-08-2013

Quote:
Jeddite:
...manages to hold down a Fortune 50 job, his own place (not a rental), drives a car that is fully paid off, has depraved dudebangery with dashing men...

Are you... me?

InivtesPreeze

10-09-2013

Queue dodgers getting enraged up in here.

Ashfordjim

10-10-2013

I generally enjoy the randomness of ARAM, though if I queue up for "one last game," near the end of the evening and my team's comp looks like junk, I have dodged that a few times after frustrating losing streaks so I can go to bed early, do some chores around the house, or go read for 20 minutes instead.

As an aside, the actual number of dodges after champion select that I see seems pretty low; maybe 1 every 5 games. Re-queue time for those who didn't dodge is a minute. I don't see what the fuss is about. I can go find one of the neighborhood stray cats and light it on fire next time I dodge if that makes people feel better?

JedditeOMG

10-05-2014

Since the classic forums will be converted to "read only" with the transition to the lol reddit lol style forums, need to get some less-terrible (this is an exception) threads to the top.