Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do you dodge?

I never dodge 34 31.78%
I only dodge in extreme cases (e.g. cat is on fire) 40 37.38%
I'm not skilled/ familiar with a champion 5 4.67%
I do not enjoy playing a champion (i.e. "unfun") 20 18.69%
The champion is too weak 8 7.48%
Voters 107 .

Why do you dodge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InivtesPreeze

10-06-2013

It's a select few trolls and self-admitted habitual dodgers and their multitudes of smurf accounts.

Quote:
I cheat at ARAM:
Habitual dodgers often have multiple accounts. I personally have 4.

Anything this kid says is irrelevant in this forum.

Sgt Porkchop

10-06-2013

Quote:
InivtesPreeze:
It's a select few trolls and self-admitted habitual dodgers and their multitudes of smurf accounts.

Anything this kid says is irrelevant in this forum.

Wow. You seriously need some help if all you do at night is go around insulting someone on the internet. All because he dodges. Like damn. You take league way too seriously. "OMG HE DODGES WHAT A STUPID NOOB. ONLY LEAGUE PROS LIKE MYSELF DON'T DODGE. GG"

I have a feeling your entire life revolves around ARAM. Sad.

InivtesPreeze

10-06-2013

You seriously need some help if you somehow find my posts more offensive than the people I am making fun of. I don't do it indiscriminately.

Calm down, I have a feeling your entire rage revolves around the fact you're a dodger too. It's okay to be bad.

Kalarepa

10-06-2013

Quote:
Sgt Porkchop:
Wow. You seriously need some help if all you do at night is go around insulting someone on the internet. All because he dodges. Like damn. You take league way too seriously. "OMG HE DODGES WHAT A STUPID NOOB. ONLY LEAGUE PROS LIKE MYSELF DON'T DODGE. GG"

I have a feeling your entire life revolves around ARAM. Sad.

I don't like dodgers in aram = I don't have a life besides LoL?

What kind of retarded logic is that?

I cheat at ARAM

10-06-2013

Quote:
Kalarepa:
My thread criticizing dodgers gets downvoted. This thread trying to justify dodgers gets upvotes. What happened to this forum?

Asking questions about a behaviour != justifying the actions...

Like I said earlier, my assumption was dodging was based on the perceived level of enjoyment. Even if it's a poor sample, this poll reflects my thoughts.

When the only talking points from the anti dodging side can be summarized as:
a) zomg i hate dodgers
b) dodgers are <insert homophobic or mental health related insult>

The only thing being posted is suggestions for increased penalties. However anyone over the age of 18 who's at least taken a intro. to psych. course knows punishment does not correct behavioral issues.

Try adding substance to your arguments... try learning how game design works... try learn how user / systems interactions work... just try to be a little less dense...

Bacons On Sale

10-06-2013

Would never dodge because of a bad team comp. we could have 5 melee but as long as we're blue side it's fine. Dodging purple side no matter how op my team is.

eNixxe

10-06-2013

Quote:
Kalarepa:
I don't like dodgers in aram = I don't have a life besides LoL?

What kind of retarded logic is that?

I'd imagine he's only talking about InivtesPreeze. You don't really fit the behavior he described.

InivtesPreeze

10-06-2013

Oh man he's trying to use intro to psychology in his argument, while simultaneously saying, "a intro to psych".

He's getting worse. (dumber)

Kalarepa

10-06-2013

Quote:
I cheat at ARAM:
Asking questions about a behaviour != justifying the actions...

Like I said earlier, my assumption was dodging was based on the perceived level of enjoyment. Even if it's a poor sample, this poll reflects my thoughts.

It's only asking a question for someone, who doesn't know you and in what context this thread was made. But I've seen your posts about dodging in other threads and you're just trying to turn things upside down. Like dodgers are the victims and it's not their fault that they dodge.
And here's another thread trying to justify dodgers.

And this:
Quote:
I cheat at ARAM:
When the only talking points from the anti dodging side can be summarized as:
a) zomg i hate dodgers
b) dodgers are <insert homophobic or mental health related insult>

is just dumb. Do I really have to explain you, like to 5 years old, why dodging is bad? Ok then, few obvious points just off the top of my head. When someone dodges:
1) You waste time. Yesterday someone dodged and I had to wait 7 minutes for next q. Great!
2) You get your hero, you set up your runes/masteries/summoners, wonder how will you play this and... dodge. And then it happens 5 more times. A bit frustrating, isn't it?
3) Similar to 2). You get to the q with your team. You discuss strategy, who goes AP/AD, who goes tank, who should reroll. 5 seconds to the end and... dodge. And it happens 5 more times.

What's next, you want me to explain you why stealing is bad?

InivtesPreeze

10-06-2013

He knows why dodging is bad. He doesn't care. He's a baddie who only wants to defend his preferred method of exploiting. He has 4 accounts to dodge with to avoid penalties. Don't waste more than a few sentences making fun of that kid.