Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do you dodge?

I never dodge 34 31.78%
I only dodge in extreme cases (e.g. cat is on fire) 40 37.38%
I'm not skilled/ familiar with a champion 5 4.67%
I do not enjoy playing a champion (i.e. "unfun") 20 18.69%
The champion is too weak 8 7.48%
Voters 107 .

Why do you dodge?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InivtesPreeze

10-05-2013

Awww, and the buttbuddy circle is complete. A thread about dodging isn't complete without our resident short bus rider Jeddite and his buddy "I cheat at aram" posting to defend why they're bad.

A virgin joke? Man, you must have been up all night thinking that one up little man. Don't lose sleep on my account. You have enough difficulty piecing sentences together without choking on your tongue as it is.

You dodge. You're bad. We all know this. You can't hide from it with your "nerdrage" and "tweenangst".

ReDBlooDCeLLz

10-05-2013

I'll admit, I sometimes dodge intentionally. It's pretty rare (like 5% of queues) but in my opinion, it's justified, and my actions aren't going to change. The reason I play this game is to have fun and pass time. The reason I play ARAM is because it's fun. Only in extreme cases, with champions I poor very badly with, do I dodge, because why should I have to play a possible 30 minute game that isn't fun for me, and gives my team a ****ty player? Sure, 9 people have to wait an additional 1-2 minutes and are inconvenienced, but what about me? If I stay heres what happens:

1 - I'll end up feeding, doing really ****ty, being the reason you lose.
2 - My attitude will be ****ty because it feels like a chore rather than entertainment
3 - I get really bored

If I dodge heres what happens:

1 - I get a champ I perform well with, sometimes carrying the team to victory.
2 - My attitude will be great because it feels like a game, not a chore
3 - I have fun.

So sorry if I dodge and you don't like it, but you're going to hate me even more when I go 2/25/7 as evelynn and you lost

Dukasho

10-05-2013

You don't have "Because you just can't stand to play another game on purple side" I do this quite frequently.

Otherwise, never.

Mister Kono

10-05-2013

sometimes im not sure if i want to play lol or not so i enter the aram queue and if i get a champ i like playing ,i ll play if not ill dodge and do other stuff

Cherubrad

10-05-2013

Quote:
Dukasho:
You don't have "Because you just can't stand to play another game on purple side" I do this quite frequently.

Otherwise, never.

Wouldn't that be an AFK... or am I missing something that indicates your side in blind mode?

Jeddite

Recruiter

10-05-2013

Quote:
InivtesPreeze:
Awww, and the buttbuddy circle is complete. A thread about dodging isn't complete without our resident short bus rider Jeddite and his buddy "I cheat at aram" posting to defend why they're bad.

A virgin joke? Man, you must have been up all night thinking that one up little man. Don't lose sleep on my account. You have enough difficulty piecing sentences together without choking on your tongue as it is.

You dodge. You're bad. We all know this. You can't hide from it with your "nerdrage" and "tweenangst".

Butthurt and impotent.

(I dont need to dodge, but you need me to -- otherwise your misdirected nerdrage would make you look all the more the fool that you've repeatedly demonstrated yourself to be.)

gnfnrf

10-05-2013

Quote:
Cherubrad:
Wouldn't that be an AFK... or am I missing something that indicates your side in blind mode?

You are missing something. Your team header is colored by the side you will be on. It's not easy to spot, but once you know it's there...

Dukasho

10-05-2013

Quote:
gnfnrf:
You are missing something. Your team header is colored by the side you will be on. It's not easy to spot, but once you know it's there...

Yes, during champ select, the "Your Team" and "Enemy Team" above the selected champs are colored to the side you will be on.

InivtesPreeze

10-06-2013

Quote:
Jeddite:
Butthurt and impotent.

(I dont need to dodge, but you need me to -- otherwise your misdirected nerdrage would make you look all the more the fool that you've repeatedly demonstrated yourself to be.)

This poor, poor, child.

I'm going to start a fundraiser so someday if he works hard he can be a cart wrangler for walmart. I know it's aiming a little high, but we can do it people.

Even the handicapped need to feel useful.

Kalarepa

10-06-2013

My thread criticizing dodgers gets downvoted. This thread trying to justify dodgers gets upvotes. What happened to this forum?