Pick a new poster boy / girl for LoL

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tulfrir

10-05-2013

bump we need more variety

Vempyre

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Morgageddon pokes in.

MORGANA!!!!!! We already had that Morg vs. Ahri poster at the Quarterfinals... :P
I remember the Morgana Kayle one from Season 2, that was sweet. Didn't know there was a new Morgana one. She's up there as one of my favorite Video game characters of all time thanks to her Blackthorn skin.

I think having Blackthron on a promo would be sweet. If I had a Iphone I'd totally get that Blackthorn Morgana case <,<

Spiritofryu

10-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Morgageddon pokes in.

MORGANA!!!!!! We already had that Morg vs. Ahri poster at the Quarterfinals... :P
no

UnderworldH4des

10-05-2013

Zyra for female ;o.

Nocturne because why not? darkness OP.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2013

Jinx, Heimeringer, Twisted Fate

In the name of Destruction, Science, and Magic!

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2013

Darius vs Garen would be epic

The Scyphozoa

10-05-2013

No, I really, really like Ryze as a poster champion. He's a mage with muscles, what more could you want?

777TITAN777

10-05-2013

A Leona vs Diana poster would fit on my wall

Also something with Draven would be awesome.

Atrayen

10-05-2013

Does it have to be one of each? Because I'd actually have a poster of Darius, Draven, Katarina, Sion and Swain staring down Jarvan, Quinn, Garen, Lux and Xin.

Cuix

10-05-2013

Ahri has huge *** appeal while retaining relative modesty of dress, commands a wide and energetic fanbase, creates and engages in flashy plays, but is not so unique as to alienate newcomers. Having her replace Kat as poster girl is an excellent idea.

As for the male, I think Draven would rank rather highly. He drips with style, his look is completely unique, and he already has memetic status through his fanatic followers. On the other hand, Fizz is similarly iconic while being a perfectly reasonable counterpart to Ahri in mid, ensuring that a Fizz v. Ahri match is as exciting as it is sensible. If we must keep it old-school somewhere, though, at least as far as champion release dates are concerned, I'd say that TF would be a great choice. Again, as a mid laner, he could reasonably be set against Ahri, and on top of that her charm would have to contest his "it's complicated" with Evelynn, immediately setting off the chain of champion-to-champion ties that were what originally drew me to this game.

Edit: As much as I love Morg v. Kayle, Leona v. Diana, and the other fighting pairs already in place, I think those should specifically -not- be "poster children" for the game as a whole. If anything, they should be saved for their own story following, with the main posters being basically just a showcase. Notice how it was Kat v. Ryze, not Kat v. Garen.