Nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HTS Zeal

10-06-2013

So with Triforce being op and all, obviously ppl are getting that on nasus. What other items are ppl getting in conjunction with it tho?

I been going Triforce, and depending on on situation Spirit and Randuins, than a Hydra.

Does the spellblade passive from Triforce and Iceborn stack? They both have the same name, but different Effects as far as numbers go.

PHoToS999

10-06-2013

They do not stack, elsewise people would be stacking sheens all day. I believe the most recently bought one is the active one.

Yyse

10-06-2013

we get triforce boots frozen mallet warmogs atmas and randuins. Its true.

Shenalia

10-06-2013

I still prefer Iceborn on Nasus than Trinity, honestly. YMMV, though.

Kiyoish

10-06-2013

The different effects stack, but you don't get to add the damage procs.

You could have proc with Lich damage, then the iceborn slow field.

Redeemed Rivên

10-06-2013

I don't think trinity is good on Nasus, his kit doesn't scale well with the stats it gives. His bonus damage can't crit, his basic attacks don't do that much damage so attack speed doesn't help, he scales poorly with Ap, the movement speed is okay but it's hard for him to get basic attacks off to start, only his Q "scales" with ad but it scales much better with armor pen, he has no natural resistances in his kit so the health isn't multiplied by anything, and the mana is decent (but iceborn is better) Iceborn on the other hand gives him utility with the slow, the armor scales with his ult, his damage scales with cdr, plus it gives him a ton of mana.

HTS Zeal

10-06-2013

there too expensive to get both, with consideration for better items.

Just a thought for fun tho, Trinity, Rylais, Randuins, Spirit, Hydra, w/e boots.

E for 15% slow, R, prolly get a minion or 2 for speed buff, just start Hydra with Spamming Q. and kill them all with randuins active additionally slowing them and W completely ending the adc's gameplay lol

His Q cant Crit? you sure? mabby his additional dmg from his Q cant crit, but I had 450 on my Q, and a Triforce with a Hydra, and I was doing like 1.2k Crits AoE in a Teamfight. I was putting out more dmg than our 14/3/6 Cait lol.

Martial Spork

10-06-2013

Triforce Nasus is usually Triforce+FrozenHeart+SpiritVisage+SituationalBoots +SituationalLastTwoItems.

Zyrä

10-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martial Spork View Post
Triforce Nasus is usually Triforce+FrozenHeart+SpiritVisage+SituationalBoots +SituationalLastTwoItems.
pretty much this. he used to use force of nature (helped immensely with his kiting issues), but without that spirit visage is the next best thing