What the heck is a FEMALE Yordle?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwagYoloSex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

Riot. Hire this human.

LoveSparkle

10-04-2013

Tristana is everything right about Yordles.

Teemo is everything wrong about Yordles.

I hope that explains it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLiquidDeath View Post
Veigar isn't...

But he never hit puberty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yojimaru View Post
No one really knows what Veigar actually looks like because of the Black Mage effect
Actually, you can see the "furry nose" and "mouth" of veigar in his old splash art, his ears are visible at the Leprechaun Splash art

Attachment 793919

And his older model, shows him as a black yordle

thumbnail9

10-04-2013

As much as I hate what those half fox ears mean on a character, I have to say they are better then her actual ears.

KNKL KNockmaw

10-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
And his older model, shows him as a black yordle
Oh that's interesting... I've never seen that before!

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

I also get the sense the female Yordles are hyper progressive.

Bandle City itself is kind of a semi-utopia. Very structured, everything is nice. People spend their time advancing SCIENCE! But not in any sort of insane, immoral way. Ideal civilization. Idealized civilization, beyond the point of reality.

By that analogy a female Yordle would have no trouble being the smart, confident CEO of a corporate business, or navigator of a vital, but sparsely charted trade route across distant seas. Gender roles get smashed to pieces when considering the occupation choices of Yordles.

Personality wise, imagine what it would do to the psyche of an individual growing up in a truly equal society. They could not even understand what is meant by stereotyping, or using imagery to judge another. And I suppose this would make itself known in the widely and chaotic dress + mannerisms that female Yordles use to express themselves. Tristana doesn't know that it's comical she's carrying a cannon bigger than her. It's perfectly normal to her. Lulu would ask "What, you mean you didn't play with fairies when you were younger?" Yordles are zany and wacky not really to make a point. But just as an ironic consequence that nobody ever told them not to be.

GuiltyGecko

10-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuhara Satoshi View Post
Riot. Hire this human.
Actually hasn't he done art for riot? Or am I thinking of someone else?...

LostRaider

10-04-2013

Very nice pic.

KNKL KNockmaw

10-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
I also get the sense the female Yordles are hyper progressive.

Bandle City itself is kind of a semi-utopia. Very structured, everything is nice. People spend their time advancing SCIENCE! But not in any sort of insane, immoral way. Ideal civilization. Idealized civilization, beyond the point of reality.

By that analogy a female Yordle would have no trouble being the smart, confident CEO of a corporate business, or navigator of a vital, but sparsely charted trade route across distant seas. Gender roles get smashed to pieces when considering the occupation choices of Yordles.

Personality wise, imagine what it would do to the psyche of an individual growing up in a truly equal society. They could not even understand what is meant by stereotyping, or using imagery to judge another. And I suppose this would make itself known in the widely and chaotic dress + mannerisms that female Yordles use to express themselves. Tristana doesn't know that it's comical she's carrying a cannon bigger than her. It's perfectly normal to her. Lulu would ask "What, you mean you didn't play with fairies when you were younger?" Yordles are zany and wacky not really to make a point. But just as an ironic consequence that nobody ever told them not to be.
Great thoughts Mynt, Yordle culture seems like a nice place to be!

Wintermallz

10-04-2013

That's a pretty awesome picture you drew there.