What the heck is a FEMALE Yordle?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivini

10-04-2013

When I first started LoL, I viewed the female yordles (only Tristana and Poppy at the time) as LoL's take on elves, albeit much shorter. Not a bad idea, yet it didn't make sense when the males are furry animals.

Female yordles can work in the LoL universe without resorting to changing them into furry animals as well, completely eliminating the "elf" look. By giving them furry ears and fang teeth, they can have some of the animalistic aspects from their male counterparts, while preserving the cuteness we're all accustomed to. It would be similar to male lions having their huge manes while the females don't.

Zerglinator

10-04-2013

Now Knockmaw's drawn TWO of the best Tristana arts!

roborobber

10-04-2013

I have trouble imagining that a female yorlde, a furless, anthropomorphized creature, would want to procreate with what are essentially rodents of varying sorts.

Rivini

10-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDirtay View Post
its so bad to see the only riot posts are in forums as pointless as what the heck is a yordle...

how bout fix MM so one side doesnt have 500 total wins and the other has 1500

then start explaing wtf a yordle is
If you paid attention to the discussions on the MM system, you wouldn't be spamming threads with your whining.

MM is being addressed for the next season. It's not something that can be changed overnight.

Jarvan Krislov

10-04-2013

A female yordle is awesome

Vanra

10-04-2013

You should ask your parents if you don't know the difference between male and female.

Hrud

10-04-2013

Damn OP, that's some neat art.

Pls bring moar.

KNKL KNockmaw

10-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivini View Post
Female yordles can work in the LoL universe without resorting to changing them into furry animals as well, completely eliminating the "elf" look. By giving them furry ears and fang teeth, they can have some of the animalistic aspects from their male counterparts, while preserving the cuteness we're all accustomed to. It would be similar to male lions having their huge manes while the females don't.
I agree Rivini, some early explorations were done to see what they would look like with furry faces, and something about it was just too different from the characters people had learned to love. So maybe this is a simple solution to satisfy both sides : )

OldDirtay

10-04-2013

lmao, did the problem start last night?

and if riot addressed the problem i wouldnt have to spam it everywhere and im not the only one, look at the pics for urselves

and btw what discussions are u speaking of? the one that says it will match u based on WINS and mmr? cuz mmr u cant see and the wins arent even close

if not u must mean the MM thread they started then bounced from with no responses?

KiIIerGecko

10-04-2013

I love the ears you put on yordles! Please put those ears on all of them

Edit: All the female ones anyway.