Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ricklessabandon Galio changes coming in the 3.13 pbe cycle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vempyre

10-04-2013

Title. I'm really looking forward to Xerath and all, but Galio was my first love in this game =) Hope to see your changes come to light soon, hopefully focusing him on more of a support role then a solo laner.

Vempyre

10-04-2013

Shameful self bump, I just want an update on the only champion I have a legendary skin for. >.<

Johnny Voodoo

10-04-2013

His legendary skin is indeed sick but I wouldn't count on it. Riot never seems to come fast with buffs on champs who really needed them just the low risk changes popular/medium pop champs. But ya man n m a galio fan myself.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

10-05-2013

no, they won't be on pbe in the 3.13 cycle. both jayce and galio are in fact up next on the 'champion changes i want to get onto the pbe' list, and both require quite a bit of testing resources that i couldn't get allocated this cycle. so as far as personal workload goes, i'm instead working on some changes for ahri and morgana (which don't require the same testing as the jayce/galio changes) and keeping those other changes on standby for the moment i can lock down the testing bandwidth.

tl;dr - sorry, but not this patch. the changes are essentially 'waiting in line' for testing resources before they're ready for pbe. i'll definitely post more info when he's coming up! :3

Byrnes

10-05-2013

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
no, they won't be on pbe in the 3.13 cycle. both jayce and galio are in fact up next on the 'champion changes i want to get onto the pbe' list, and both require quite a bit of testing resources that i couldn't get allocated this cycle. so as far as personal workload goes, i'm instead working on some changes for ahri and morgana (which don't require the same testing as the jayce/galio changes) and keeping those other changes on standby for the moment i can lock down the testing bandwidth.

tl;dr - sorry, but not this patch. the changes are essentially 'waiting in line' for testing resources before they're ready for pbe. i'll definitely post more info when he's coming up! :3

You should know that every time I see a post from you I stop and see if I can find a capital letter.

Henry Plainview

10-05-2013

Ahri changes? gg THANKS A LOT FAKER

Kalarepa

10-05-2013

I only hope, they won't turn Galio into tanky support.

Jakojo

10-05-2013

Morgana changes? What do you have in mind?

HayabusaZero

10-05-2013

Quote:
ricklessabandon:

Oh god! Two of my favorite champs will get changes... I hope Riot don't mess them too much and nerf them to oblivion (i know they are learning how to control themselves, but then again, look how much time it took them to change Eve and Olaf for the better... And the last one was just recently and still questionable).

Vempyre

10-05-2013

Quote:
ricklessabandon:

Morg changes?

Let me reword my topic in that case.

Xerath is really nice and all, but I'm really looking forward to Morgana changes. I can't wait to see what's in store for her! =)