Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Constantly "Disconnected from PvP.net"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chardamajestic

08-10-2014

I started having this problem last night. I stopped IP Helper and it worked, but today it's doing the same thing again and IP Helper is already stopped. Is there any other solutions??

macbeth airwaves

08-14-2014

Help me

animacaptus

08-28-2014

I've been having this same issue for a long time. I switched from Symantec to free Avast, now I never disconnect. LoL doesn't crash either.

Tinker with your antivirus. It might be the problem!

DinaDearest

09-14-2014

I have the same problem. However its not just constant disconnects and being unble to select champs or not being able to see what's banned and ****. DURING game my champ just STOPS moving all together. I don't get connectiong issues, no "attempting to reconnect", but i get something so much worse. They just stand around and die, don't pop my moves, and that ****s me up seriously because i play kat mostly, and with her TIMING IS EVERYTHING. Its getting really ****ing annying. How many skins do i have to buy to get riot to fix this.

hoopidoobop

09-24-2014

i do have the same problem. while in the home page a notification tell me that i am disconected from pvp.net. It goes and come back continuously. If i can get in a game it can disconect there too and have to shut LoL and open it back. It can also say that i there is an eror with pvp conexion or LoL clients and shut down automatically

Stellar Phoenix

09-30-2014

You shouldn't have to shut down IP Helper just because RIOT has a buggy client. RIOT needs to get their **** together and start hiring some experienced developers apparently...

WeAreTheFallen

10-01-2014

Seems like this random dcing is happening again. I kept getting disconnected from my game and every time i try to reconnect, it disconnects me after a minute to 3 mins. Not to mention it was fine yesterday and now it's so fcking stupid. Does anyone have a permanent fix or is this just one of those things we have to wait out?

Btw, this didnt happen before they did the live maintenance.

Kaelev

10-03-2014

Same issue with me. Ever since the live maintenance, I'm getting DC'd every couple of minutes while in game and it's horrible.

DrMarley

10-04-2014

The Ip helper fix worked for me