Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Constantly "Disconnected from PvP.net"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chris610676

07-02-2014

Quote:
Lig3rB:
Ugh all I hear is IP helper am I the only one that it DOESN'T solve the problem

ip helper might be turning back on evey time you turn you computer on to fix this go to properties on ip helper in general theres a list called startup type change it to disable that worked for me

zachmdful1

07-02-2014

I get this same issue, But ONLY at my friends's house. His desktop gets it too, Yet not his Laptop.
This is a weird problem..

Thanks for the fix though.

TopHer89

07-05-2014

Just adding to the thread. Same issue. I live in Canada, if region matters.

Ping is 20s. Other games never DC or lag. Using a desktop - but also same issue on my laptop.

Tried the IP helper fix, didn't work.

Can't log back in.

In fact, freezes on log in screen. Edit: Doesn't "freeze" but forever load.

I know this is a free game - but come on. It's clearly an isolated riot game problem. Even if there isn't a fix, a mod post would be nice.

Rylinu

07-05-2014

Same problem, and my IP helper is also disabled. Just lost 10 lp because I couldn't select a champion twice in a row. Tried syncing clock, fixing internet explorer options, disabling certificates, restarting computer, resetting router, nothing works. And my internet speed are perfect.

TopHer89

07-05-2014

Quote:
Rylinu:
Same problem, and my IP helper is also disabled. Just lost 10 lp because I couldn't select a champion twice in a row. Tried syncing clock, fixing internet explorer options, disabling certificates, restarting computer, resetting router, nothing works. And my internet speed are perfect.

Interesting idea syncing the clock - still didn't work for me.

Just providing more information - since I've disabled my IP edit: (IP Helper), I've played two games - both no lag or DC but, once match is finished, still the same "DC FROM CHAT", forcing you to re-log in, therefore, all symptoms reoccur.

QuidAdigi

07-25-2014

I had the same problem. Ipfix solved it. This should be a sticky. Ty guys

xM0GxJrx

07-26-2014

Try running The lol.Launcher.Admin. The that should open up the game so u can login i just did it

J4NDALS

07-31-2014

Quote:
Demitrixx:
just found this in the EUW forum and it worked for me.

windows key + r
type in "services.msc"
go to: ip helper
shut it down

truly a life saver dude!

Nakamoto Suzuka

07-31-2014

isnt it too risky?

LordScimitar

08-01-2014

I also just lost points for this and its been happening for weeks. So frustrating. Riot, please fix this!