Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Constantly "Disconnected from PvP.net"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryumi

10-04-2013

I am unable to spectate games.
Can only rarely open the shop.
Viewing my profile rarely works.
I get weird d/c issues during solo queue champion select. I get the error several times throughout this process and I am unable to see opponent's picks until end of champ select, where I no longer see a countdown, and have no visual or audio cue when they go into loading screen. I then have to guess when they start loading, close my client (If at this point I haven't received "LolClient.exe has stopped working&quot and reconnect.

This is a pre-game-breaking issue because I can't do anything without just sheer force of will.

Demitrixx

10-04-2013

I am having the exact game problems, often times missing what champ I want to select / which runes I want because it goes down nearly every 30 seconds.

Demitrixx

10-04-2013

just found this in the EUW forum and it worked for me.

windows key + r
type in "services.msc"
go to: ip helper
shut it down

l1gold

10-10-2013

Quote:
Demitrixx:

windows key + r
type in "services.msc"
shut it down

This really works. I was about to format my computer until i found this thread.... still i dont know why riot's lol have an issue with this networking feature

Lig3rB

10-24-2013

Ugh all I hear is IP helper am I the only one that it DOESN'T solve the problem

DerpdyDerpdyDumb

12-17-2013

So I lost my series because I got kicked from champ select on my 2nd game. Now I also have a ****ing 30 minute penalty on my only free day this week, because it happen 2 times today. So goddamned angry!!
And when I can play, I can't see the bans, I can't see countdown timer. And god help me when I am first pick, banning is impossible! Makes playing ranked impossible. **** you yet again Riot

roflpwnstar

02-28-2014

Quote:
Demitrixx:

windows key + r
type in "services.msc"
shut it down

THanks that solved my pvp disconnect issues after every aram match

Tigsen

03-02-2014

I was having constant issues over the last week or two with disconnecting from PVP.NET during champ select. The above change, turning off ip helper, appears to have fixed the issue for me. Two games now with no disconnects at all!

Miyu

03-22-2014

Had the disconnecting issue really badly yesterday after the 4.4 patch. PVP.net client said I "disconnected" from it just constantly (even when I could still chat with buddies and everything), without me being in a lobby or even doing anything. Shutting down IP helper actually seems to have fixed it, oddly. Thanks!

Sasuke 1412

03-24-2014

dude i tried everything but it still seems that the problems not resolved. can anyone give me other suggestions pls. this problem occured to around 2 - 3 hrs ago and i have already repaired it.
thx in advance.