RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphazonex

01-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
So I'm going to be out of town for the next week, so unfortunately that means my streams will be MIA for a bit -- But I'll still be checking Twitter!
Howdy Riot Penguin!

Erm, if I may be so bold. Perhaps you could draw a Poro Kog'maw when ever you find the free time? >.>;;

I can't draw to save myself and I'd love a picture to post in this thread. Poro'Maw. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4134079

IlRisotto

01-11-2014

Hero Helper Rammus, the little helper of super Teemo! With a little black mask on his eyes, an "R" on his chest and from the hole of the "R" appear his sting. His cloak all perforated by his stings and the colours similiars to "Robin" to "Batman and Robin".

Dubious Dong

01-11-2014

Soul Stealer Vladimir

IopTheKarder

01-12-2014

Full Metal Thresh

PuppyHugger

01-12-2014

Im sure this has been suggested before, but I would love to see a grumpy cat rengar

MrRado

01-13-2014

I have to say, the Wrecking Ball Orianna concept art is so incredibly cohesive and executed that I would have to insist on it being an actual skin. Its an incredible idea and a more "rugged" skin idea for those who don't like the current skin themes for the champ.

Houmaboss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2014

Bump for awesomeness, Damn..

Afflictid

01-13-2014

Bioluminescent Lux.

Darker colors with light blue light accents. Organic armor/clothes with a living wand.

Teapot Drone

01-13-2014

Scorched Earth Syndra/Ascended Syndra needs to be a skin.

ThatIrishSOB

01-13-2014

I would love it if you made a skin of arcade viktor! I mean, he's already full machine, the arcade theme fits him perfectly. I even had an idea that the inside of his chest is a pinball machine. Anyway, I hope you would be able to sketch this! Thanks again.