RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flames of Rage

12-22-2013

Victorious/Champion Fiora, she is a duelist, would love to see her at the prime of her dueling career. (not necessarily season end reward or end of season skin)

InVern

12-22-2013

Frostblade Akali. Nothing beats a ninja that is a cold as her conscience in assassinating

MlNDTRICKS

12-22-2013

First off, I'm so glad I found this thread even if my sketch idea/champ skin concept doesn't get picked. My idea is Shinigami Yasuo. I don't know if anyone watches/reads the Anime/Manga "Bleach," but I think Yasuo with a captain's white haori and their usual black Shinigami clothes.

Hope this is the way it's done.

Cavni

12-22-2013

Judge Darius! His axe becomes a gavel and when he executes his ult, he yells "GUILTY!"

Xyo

12-22-2013

Victorious Tryndamere. He's gold and stuff. Please!!!

Dierith

12-23-2013

How about Arch-Angel Riven? A pun based off of her Q-Broken Wings ability. It could be a Theme too possibly, upon reaching level 16, she gets wings. White gown - the traditional Angel outfit, or maybe a fantasy version with a regalia. Her Sword could be a holy relic of sorts.

SeventhStorm

12-23-2013

I'd love to see a Noir Yasuo or a Race Driver Trundle <3

waleedarshad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2013

honestly the art work u have is much better than many of the skins available imo , if these actually get made into skins i will be very tempted to buy most if not all of them

Danimite

12-23-2013

Some ideas:

Kappa Karthus: Purple Twitch.tv color scheme stuff. Q is the Kappa face (He spams Q, Twitch spams Kappa, same ****). His Wall and AoE would have classic twitch chat memes like "wtf 2 shens", "how can there be ___ when ___", and "Shut up Leena" as well as Doge text and twitch emotes. His ult should be something to do with Sub only mode or kickbans.

Re-Draw Candy Cane Miss Fortune. Please. It's a good skin conceptually, but I think Candy Cane MF is one of the worst splash arts. I want to see the concept done justice.

Also out of curiosity, how much Concept Artist experience did you have before being accepted to Riot? How many Concept Artists does Riot keep around? Is Concept Art something that's in demand recently and looking alright in the future?

cocacolalips

12-23-2013

That demon dart teemo, what has been seen cannot be unseen.