RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oh No Bananas

12-01-2013

Can you put up links to full size downloadable files?

Adaptation Hime

12-01-2013

I loved the concepts:
* steel legion nautilus
* Marshmallow Zac
* Wrecking ball Orianna
* Voodoo Amumu
* BLood queen riven
* Dark lord Wukong

All fantastic Concepts, I truly love them. If any skin ideas are to be conjured for these champions similar or exact concepts sketches here should definitely be considered.

Torny Zang

12-01-2013

Incredible!

I'm thinking Nami needs new looks--can I humbly request Deep Sea Nami and Orca Nami? Desert Caitlyn would be badass too.

Calderweiss

12-01-2013

Some of those should actually be skins over some of the current ones now.

Scorched Earth Syndra?
DAT STEEL LEGION NAUT-money would be spent

Calderweiss

12-01-2013

Dj kennen is a good idea tha tone guy suggested. Draw that!

BIoody Kat

12-01-2013

Please please please! Make a ''Bouncer Vi''!

Or just put Vi in a black suit wearing sunglasses 8'D

Yes, sort of a Men In Black reference...

Skiren

12-01-2013

These are all really nice, personal faves are Scorched Earth Syndra(reminds me of a humanized female Scorched Xerath I seen once, for obvious reasons), White Noise Malzahar(because he finally breaks away from the theme he's had his whole life, and it's plain cool, I can actually hear the white noise while imagining his abilities XD), and my favorite of all is Psycho Lux, because I think we can both agree that evil is cool(especially when it's an evil, previously good character), and there's not nearly enough of them. I'm actually not even sure if there's a single skin that changes the character to being evil(well, maybe Anivia's dark skin? is that evil?) I don't mean like AU evil though, like how Gatekeeper Galio seems to be in a different world(if he's even evil in that form anyway), I mean a pure personality reversal, like if suddenly a Shaco skin wasn't drooling, had the most non-evil/crazy expression ever, and wasn't holding his knives menacingly, and just looked really nice or heroic or something. Like I like to think of that Lux as not an AU, maybe an...alternate path, like she stuck around in Noxus too long on her mission, and suddenly she's starting to like the whole "power is everything" rule, or she could just start being corrupted by other means, maybe hanging out with Syndra, the point is, it would be the Lux we all know and love, but evil.(I can't imagine how popular that skin would be if it was real, and if she like had an evil-tinted voice, even her laugh sounding a bit more evil)

P.S. I liked the Ziggs too, he fits really well as a commando, though rather than claymores, I think the bombs he'd place on the ground(his mines and charge) would be pretty normal looking mines, and C4 for the charge.

DWT12345

12-01-2013

Secret Service Jinx

DwarfWoot

12-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torny Zang View Post
Incredible!

I'm thinking Nami needs new looks--can I humbly request Deep Sea Nami and Orca Nami? Desert Caitlyn would be badass too.
Would definitely love to see some new Nami skins!

Avianics

12-01-2013

8Bit Heimerdinger