RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uracle

11-24-2013

Little Red riding Jinx!! Her basket can hide the machine gun, fishbones would be wolfbones and she can shoot a loaf of bread from her side arm

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2013

My idea: Silver Screen Zilean

Zilean dressed up like a movie director. The big clock on his back is a bucket of popcorn and the popcorn are his time bombs.

Fast Forward and Rewind are already apart of his kit.

Tisio

11-24-2013

Jax + Apple Jacks.
his body is an apple and he hits people with cinnamon

zoocalu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2013

i started this, was wondering if you could show a finished way you would ahve went about doing this skin

if you cant tell its butterfly atrox(or monarch)

Name:  buttatrox2.jpg
Views: 492
Size:  1.02 MB

Mansana

11-25-2013

Some Kha'zix skin ideas:

1. Despite being a Voidreaver, Kha'zix could have a Soul Reaver skin.
2. To compliment his friends Kha'zix should have a Deep Sea and a Jurassic skin.

• Deep Sea skin could revolve around him being a bottom feeder or shrimp. This skin is needed but is hard to grasp because you hardly see any bugs underwater.
  • For a Jurassic skin you could easily make a skeletal rig of his classic skin but in my opinion that wouldn't show that his species has evolved. If anything you can base your art off the Pokémon Kabutops. Why Kabutops? Because there are so many references and connections that you can make by yourself. Here is a theory about the Kabutops, Scyther, Scizor, and Genesect (This is not my theory). According to the theory , hypothetically, if Scyther could learn Ancient Power, wouldn't he Devolve into Kabutops? The assumption that scientists "Team Plasma" genetically modified a Kabutops and made Genesect, made me correlate it to the League in the same terms. My theory is that Viktor some how obtained the fossilized forms of these void creatures and genetically modified them into their current Mecha and Battlecast states.

Akado Bayushi

11-25-2013

Ice Cream Vendor Ziggs? Each scoop is awesome, but too many leads to brain freeze...

How about Tryndamere the Librarian, or Most Extreme [elimination] Challenge Teams? (graves + Leona, or Sona and Cait, etc).

Uh, since we have Corporate Mundo, how about Middle Manager Rammus? After all, Mundo wants lots of Yes Men, but can't afford them, so settles for "Ok" men.

I also think it would be a good sales idea to make Teemo voodoo dolls. People just want to be able to stick pins into him, it doesn't even matter if they work!

Aramyll

11-25-2013

So I was thinking of a new skin for Caitlyn. We have the Pulsefire skin for ez which changes all of his animations and attacks, etc. So how about we do a similar one for Cait

Similar to Samus from Metroid!

from levels 1-5 she is zero suit Caitlyn using a energy pistol or short carbine. At level 6 she gains her armor, and gains an arm cannon.

Her Q would would look similar to what lucians Q looks like now, a beam or energy or it could be done as a charge beam since the piltover peacemaker has a rev time.

Her W would be a small Metroid like creature, that when stepped on would latch on to the enemy champ, sucking life and holding them in place.

Her E would fire a ice missile that knocks cait back,(adding a screw attack jump spin might make it really cool), explodes on contact and slows enemies.

Her R is a hyper beam charge shot.

Upon her death the armor shatter and cait falls to the floor in her zero suit. Similar to the classic death animation in super Metroid.

When she teleports back, she gets on a teleport pad, or chamber similar to the save chambers in super Metroid.

As she levels her ult you can change the armor that she is wearing, like going from regular armor to varia suit, to phazon suit, etc. Also When she does her ult the armor shatters, and goes back to being zeron suit Cait, and when the Cooldown finishes her armor reforms around her.

To add more flavor, you can have a little tiny Metroid following Cait around, or it could be one of the taunts that she does.

I know this isn't really original but its a full conversion skin for cait and I think fits quite well with her kit and abilities. Thoughts, comments, changes or other ideas are welcomed! IF anyone would like to work on any graphics that would be sweet.

Akado Bayushi

11-25-2013

Having looked at the Spirit Rush Ahri ult animation, we need M. Bison Ahri!

"Hallway Grappler" Ahri, if you want...

sakakyu

11-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
Here's Blood Wing Kyle for Mansana!

Attachment 838001
oh god, kill it! kill it with fire..................... my soul has been tainted.

I wasnt expecting that when i popped in

EricC39

11-25-2013

I think Debonair Zac would be cool, like have him in a Tuxedo and make him light blue, and I think it would be cool if you did like Fallen Kayle and Risen Morgana, Kind of swap the themes of each champion so Kayle is like a fallen angel and Morgana is like an archangel