RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talohmiir

11-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogsox View Post
I have a theme for my favourite champion, Shen.

Gatchaman Shen (Cyber-ninja): I really liked the character design for the suits from the show Gatchaman Crowds which came out earlier this year. I would lose to see what Shen would look like in a similar sort of design. Here's an example of one of the characters. http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../96/Arashi.jpg
Something like this would be awesome!!!!

kitcat300

11-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
Another quicky -

Thanks Soulkius for suggesting White Noise Malzahar!

(BTW - - Some of these are just going to end up being rougher than others -- but I promise that has to do with how much time I have, not how much I like your idea!)

Attachment 796917
Reminds me of TWEWY

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

11-10-2013
27 of 60 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talohmiir View Post
Thank you good sir. I find that I don't really care who gets credit for the idea, and so I'm not being greedy and wanting another like a spoiled little brat. I simply love this thread and the art that comes out of it. I've seen other people post themes I've had for one champ for a different champ and thought "BRILLIANT". So As I Said-- As long as we keep gettting great art, I don't care who's name is tagged in it. Thanks for the Rengar Idea as well dude, he's my fave champ and lol'd at the Hello Rengar and gave it a like after you posted.

Yeah dude, your ideas are super kick ass! -- And it's not actually about giving you too many, it's about making sure others get their ideas heard too - That said, I have a few of your ideas I want to do, but I'll just spread them out a bit

Talohmiir

11-10-2013

Maybe I wont catch so much hate for smaller posts, and by the way other threadies, I am upvoting a lot of your ideas too. Hope you all get one, since it seems to be important. Ill even repost some of the ones I have upvoted.
Lava Lamp Zac (by Invidau)
Fiesta Maokai (by Wightraven)
Brue Swain( by Markoth)
Cheerleader Lux (By RavenHusky) I picture her with a glittery baton, good idea man.
Hawaiian Sejuani (by LoveSparkle)
Bubblegum Zac (Manly Pickle) its what sparked my ABC Zac idea.
Hextech Rengar (by Eereechan) anything Rengar is a must.

There maybe not so much hate now. Penguin, do one of these guys ideas, they are all genious. And I typically do them in big patches because I don't get online enough, so days of ideas are compiled into one list. But I'll keep them short and keep upvoting the ones I like from others in hopes of seeing them done.

Dessembrae

11-10-2013

Any possibility for a Fallen Kayle?

IS12a6435041c36e3214d49

11-10-2013

Just a bunch of ideas that came out of my mind:

Hive Guardian Cho'Gath

Chesire Rengar

Warlord/Samurai Hecarim

Zombie/Ghoul King Trundle

Banana King Trundle

Dervish Nasus (outfit and weapon closely resmeble of Zasalamel from Soul Calibur 3)

Pulseblade Kassadin

Vampire Quinn: (pun intended Vampire Queen)

Voodoo Yorick: (Both Yorick and his ghouls are wearing voodoo mask and his lantern is a shrunken head from a yordle,)

Plowking Yorick: (His shovel is shaped for plowing ice from the road while his lantern is decorated with misteltoe. He also wears earmuff hat and scarf, while his ghouls also wears winter gloves and cap for the cold, (even though they are dead).)

Duct-tape Amumu

Thunder Chieftain Olaf

NA - Caporai
EUW - WickedKing

Talohmiir

11-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmond Law View Post
RiotPenguin, please give the rest of us a chance you've done Talo's already >.>
I've upvoted a lot of you ideas as well. Love Demon Blade Jarven. And I do believe your Beekeeper Singed was a thing.

Ghostvoider Rick

11-10-2013

Hmm... I would like to see some of my ideas be drawn out... If they ever do meet the eyes of RiotPenguin, but here are a few for Nautilus.

Steampunk Nautilus: A tribute to Jules Verne

Pulsefire Nautilus: Just be interesting to watch

Battlestorm Nautilus: Nautilus in battle, with imposing armor covered in spikes, and just skulls, almost like the Shadow Isles theme, but combined with a bit of Space Marines, and Warhammer 4000, if you know what I mean...

Last Stand Nautilus: For this, I thought maybe to do a tribute to his lore of sorts, as he was betrayed, so maybe a skin to commemerate that would be awesome. I was thinking of Nautilus before he was dragged down, with new armor, and possibly a human form in the suit? Maybe I'm asking too much for this one.

Captain Nautilus: He is fully adorned in new armor, and bearing the insignia of a usual high-class captain of a large ship.

So yeah... As you can see I have some ideas for Nautilus, as he is my favorite champion ever... besides the other 5 I like in this entire game... But anyways, I hope you consider my ideas... I very much appreciate it, and keep on drawing RiotPenguin!!!

Vira1chaos

11-10-2013

@riotpenguin you should do another live stream. It was really fun to watch you work on the art.

Also, I would suggest Dreadnautilus: imagine nautilus, with a similar effect of demondart teemo or demonblade tyrnd. Replace the anchor with a massive axe, or something to that effect.

Fuc3master

11-11-2013

iMerdinger (ie; Apple themed skin, maybe some Steve Jobs vibes)