RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rivini

10-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerophobia View Post
Veigars NON evil side.
Better yet, Veigar before he got imprisoned in Noxus and became twisted.

Rivini

10-04-2013

How about Lucian and Senna (before death) enjoying time together?

I think there should have been a special interaction when Lucian kills Thresh in-game. When Thresh dies, Senna's soul could escape from the lantern and float up while gradually fading, indicating she's off to a better place.

Heek

10-04-2013

Hextech Evelynn.

Mappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2013

Your Take on Girls Generation Ahri!

Helvaen

10-04-2013

Mundo riding a Dragon battling another Mundo on Baron. Darius is hi-fiving Draven way up in the air while Teemo is dead below them all. riotpls

Archiplex

10-04-2013

d-do they have to be league related?

i've been having trouble depicting a character of one of my stories for a while, she's red-headed (pretty deep red), has a ponytail and is usually wearing some sort of labcoat.

i wanted to put her in a pose like this http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/brx0YvZdSRI/h...jpg?feature=og

if you actually do this that would be -really- awesome, i'm pretty turrible at drawing anything, see http://i.imgur.com/U22Hs73.jpg

if i had to describe her she'd be pretty dark with a sense of guilt, untrusting but wanting to and independent, maybe a bit of insanity i guess

Starlighte

10-04-2013

A real "Redeemed Morgana" skin.... Or Something on the contra to Aether Wing Kayle. You know. So we can have a set of Legendary skins? :3

SanSarra

10-04-2013

Kakashi's entire face

what? :3

Sakuri Ono

10-04-2013

I've always wanted to see a psychopathic take on Sona. All Jinx-level crazy. Heck she and Jinx could be partners in the teal-colored hair insanity club. XD

exec3

10-04-2013

Pillow Fight Karma in the form of Traditional Karma. She uses pillows instead of her fans!