Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIllIlIIl

09-18-2014

Solar System Orianna. Or Galaxy Orianna.

I'm no skin designer, so I havent fully thought out the skin. But it's a basic concept.

Oriannas ball is a glowing sun.
When she W's it becomes a red giant (The sun eventually becomes a red giant before exploding and engulfing the planets near it.). Ball turns red, the outer rings and such become red fire.

When she Ults, I had 2 options.

It shows the red sun and has plants circling around it engulfing into the sun, and then the sun explodes.

Or it becomes a black whole, spinning the planets into it.

HuuurrrDuuurrr

09-18-2014

Spade Warrior Pantheon and Buckler Warrior Leona, 30 cookies for you if you get it.

JuzAmma

09-20-2014

Commando Yasauo

Resonat

10-04-2014

Soul Reaver kha'zix?

Resonat

10-04-2014

Quote:
IIllIlIIl:
Solar System Orianna. Or Galaxy Orianna.

I'm no skin designer, so I havent fully thought out the skin. But it's a basic concept.

Oriannas ball is a glowing sun.
When she W's it becomes a red giant (The sun eventually becomes a red giant before exploding and engulfing the planets near it.). Ball turns red, the outer rings and such become red fire.

When she Ults, I had 2 options.

It shows the red sun and has plants circling around it engulfing into the sun, and then the sun explodes.

Or it becomes a black whole, spinning the planets into it.

I'd I prefer the black hole

Xazid

10-05-2014

Jurassic Queen. You know like her as a caveman/woman/thing and Valor as a baby pterodactyl.