RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MordorTroll

08-24-2014

I have a skin Idea/drawing request, Monkey Gnar/ Ape Gnar

In small form he looks more like a monkey and would have a little tail and his boomerang would be a Bananarang

Tn Mega form he throws barrels and looks like a giant ape! (also may or may not have neckwear) :P

AtypicalArkitect

08-31-2014

Hey RiotPenguin!

I've been mulling over this for a few days and now its 2 in the morning and I thought "hell just post it". I could go into detail but less is more they say.

Simply put if we can make the Terror of the Void gentlemanly then maybe we can try challenge a stereotype about Trolls and give Trundle a measure of the same?

My suggestion is having him at a really fancy 1920's old style club, giving something smart to wear, like Wolfshiem Trundle (Great Gatsby). How about a smart looking gangster, black shoes, red tie, gold rings, grey suit with white pinstripes and an old style mafia hat with a slanted extend rim. Something out of that de caprio movie that recently came out

Maybe its a silly idea but I think even trolls should get a chance to look respectable.

VeterenMantis

08-31-2014

Troll-Face Trundle!

Zellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2014

I would love to see something with ashe XD she is my favorite champ ever I love your style btw... its awesome!!

EDIT: As in for idea. I was wondering if Ashe ever got a legendary skin it would be "Demon Bow(or Arrow) Ashe in same theme as Tryndamere XD

Echotronik

09-01-2014

Surprise Party Jinx with cupcake chompers and a "zap" that shoots confetti. I mean it's jinx so menacing is pretty much her style. Maybe even a Super Mega Death Rocket covered in frosting

I can't draw, so please and thank you

the real will

09-01-2014

Pulsefire Udyr ^.^

He could be in a mechanized suit or a jumpsuit or something future-y and each of his forms would project a hologram of the animal around him.

Nefer

09-01-2014

BeyBlade Wukong/Garen

Sodelo

09-01-2014

Goodie Two-Shoes Veigar Please!
It will be EPIC!

Kladdius

09-16-2014

Exiled Garen

Thieving Ferret

09-17-2014

Hey, so you commented on one of my posts a while ago (last year.) Would you mind sketching Hot Rod Rammus up for me?