RiotPenguin's Fan Art for Fans!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Truboyz92

04-21-2014

Disco Syndra. She'd have a snazzy disco gettup, and would fling disco balls at people.

Or disco Oriana, Disco Ahri, Disco Thresh. Take Your Pick

P.S. Disco taric for extra fabulous.

tataku999

04-21-2014

Omg the disco theme sounds awesome!!!!

AskTheSteamGolem

04-21-2014

The Watcher Malphite from Noah.

ChristoFurocious

04-22-2014

So I dont know if people have suggested this but...

Pantheon as a baker. I've always wanted to see that.

Aranjah

04-23-2014

Pinball Wizard Syndra. I know you've already done a Syndra one, but this concept just seems to fit her so perfectly that I'm posting it anyway.

Alternatively, Top Percentage Twitch. His fur would be purple, and now that he has legs after the VU, he can be wearing shorts since they're comfy and easy to wear!

Evalexis

04-23-2014

Little Leaguer Annie, complete with Umpire Tibbers (Her fast balls are burning up!!)

Warpony Express Hecarim. He became the helicopter he always wanted to be while in URF mode, but get this rider of war a steam engine and some rails and he'll deliver the pain right to you in record time.

Domestic Evelynn, 50's style homemaker outfit, plastic fake smile

-Or-

Roller Disco or Rollerderby Evelynn, cause her running looks like she's skating.

Speaking of which...

Sk8er Punk! Vi/Jinx/Ezreal/Lucian. I feel their boards would be Riot Fist/Large Pink X/Flower Petals or Trueshot Barrage/Crossed Pistols respectively. Any one of them would work great for the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranjah View Post
Top Percentage Twitch. His fur would be purple, and now that he has legs after the VU, he can be wearing shorts since they're comfy and easy to wear!
There are few things I have had a mighty desire to have more than the one I feel for this skin idea. Please oh gott do this one eventually.

xNA

04-23-2014

Looking for a facebook cover including :
My name : xNA
my favorite champ : Kha'zix
My rank : Gold
add: xNA on league if u can do it!

Piratedcopy

04-23-2014

Cheerleader Zed PLEAAAASE!

That1ItalianGuy

04-24-2014

DRAGON KNIGHT NIDALEE!!

Picture this with me, an armored Nidalee who can change into a winged dragon!! When the dragon "pounces" in game, it flaps its wings with an awesome animation instead of a bland hop. I know that has nothing to do with the sketch, but wouldn't it be amazing!?

If you did draw this, it would be my wallpaper forever!!! =D

Eryanira

04-24-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evalexis View Post
Little Leaguer Annie, complete with Umpire Tibbers (Her fast balls are burning up!!)

Warpony Express Hecarim. He became the helicopter he always wanted to be while in URF mode, but get this rider of war a steam engine and some rails and he'll deliver the pain right to you in record time.

Domestic Evelynn, 50's style homemaker outfit, plastic fake smile

-Or-

Roller Disco or Rollerderby Evelynn, cause her running looks like she's skating.

Speaking of which...

Sk8er Punk! Vi/Jinx/Ezreal/Lucian. I feel their boards would be Riot Fist/Large Pink X/Flower Petals or Trueshot Barrage/Crossed Pistols respectively. Any one of them would work great for the idea.

There are few things I have had a mighty desire to have more than the one I feel for this skin idea. Please oh gott do this one eventually.
I died with the Annie one. c: If only that were a skin...